Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 08, 2024, 08:05:35 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  OOC Boards
| |-+  OOC Board (Moderators: Kelly Sanderson, Hoagie)
| | |-+  New UO Items!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: New UO Items!  (Read 1790 times)
Darath Mithar
Grunter Extrodinare
Cove Command
Covian Legend

*Grunts*

View Profile
« on: September 29, 2006, 12:48:39 pm »

http://www.uo.com/uo9/earlybuyer.shtml#heritage_items

Suits of armour and all!

Krieger
Head Beardsman
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

*Rubs beard.*

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2006, 01:06:09 pm »

Can't say I think much of the two new house designs, but those Ultima Online Heritage Collection items look awesome. Attendants could be cool, particularly the Herald:

"The Mighty Octiovus approaches! Be ye prepared to kneel before their indomitable presence! And remember, tribute is to be only in gold!" Spiffing. Tongue

Jenifer Feather
Cove Command
Covian Legend

The Light Company

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2006, 01:40:00 pm »

I think there could be a cool sort of IC dungeon/castle/RP event place made out of the icy building. Could be pretty cool... Evil frostmage supreme wizard tries to take over, lives in a labrinth of ic proportions! Hoohah!

Kazuo Shinrai
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2006, 03:52:59 pm »

*drools*
What I love the most about this expansion is that they don't have any (except the already released ones) new magic items for sale! No armours and weapons or any of those sorts!

Kinda renews my faith in the UO team! Smiley

As for the classic UO items, they are fudging awesome!
Ecspecially the trees and the rugs I love. However, I do think they went a bit overboard when they added the statue and fountain! Wink Let's look on the bright side though, at least we don't have to pay for it!

Exclamation marks ftw tbh!
Marcus Kobra
Regular Grenadier
Cove Command
Covian Legend

"Death is certain, When is up to your Medic."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2006, 02:11:55 pm »

As a Woodcut and Fisherman by trade i MUST Acquire the fishing nets!! >.< though i have no home on Europa and cant get the 9th anniversary sent to me here on the island due to some PO Box adress Horse Sad

i was only the day before saying i wish i could get those nets i saw in this fishing vilage and boom they are available there!!! the Dev team is reading my mind and making me happy. I agree that this game needed no NEW magical weps/armor  I still want new land but NOT a new realm.. like have a new mass discovered that can be sailed to from our Cove!! but i imagine thats a major write for the dev team and would probably cause some issues to just slap more land in trammel/fellucca than creat another rift in the moongate and boom Trammel, Fel, Ishlnar, Tokuno, NEW REALM . Ah anyway, NETS!!!!

The Lord hath created medicines out of the earth; and he that is wise will not abhor them.
Odenetheus
Maestro
Covian Regular

Kill! Maim! Burn!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2006, 03:56:27 pm »

Plum trees for the win!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length