Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 10:39:03 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Breakin' the heart of an Orc Brute
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Breakin' the heart of an Orc Brute  (Read 1767 times)
Falconheart
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Regular

Baron's own Grenadier

View Profile
« on: September 28, 2006, 04:50:47 pm »

Leading;
Conan Darkmoon, Watchman
                   Attending;
Officer Cadet Darath Mithar; Regular Scout Kal Shadowhand and Guardsman Recruit Falconheart

I was standing near the barracks just out of curiosity wondering what will happen  as long as I stand here.
Most of the time some event, mission or patrol will always take place. And because it be our duty to be present when the call to the arms spreads out through Sosario. And I nay not had to wait long. Conan Darkmoon suddenly appeared with a look on his face that would have given Trolls digestion problems.
Of course I ammediatly adressed him with a salute he in return grunted a reply and eyed me with his bloodshot eyes and muttered something about making a man out of me.
Fellow recruits informed me that Conan  comes up with missions out of the ordinary That in alot of cases have ye take a dirt nap.
I brushed that away as rumors. But I got a quick education with this patrol. Very shortly the officer cadets Darath Mithar and Kal Shadowhand showed up and Conan informed them he wants to make a man out of me and if they would like to join him on this "occasion" They both agreed with a smirk on there faces. I still had no idea what was going to happen.
Conan then informed us that we shall go to the orc fort and slay an orc brute and I shall eat his heart. Jokinly I replied as long as I dont have to eat his excrements. I still thought Conan was only joking..........
We forced marched to the orc fort. At the entrance we easily annilitated the first initial wave of orcs easily.
Then the King himself came. This monstrous creature was huge! We where hitting him with everything we had. At first I had this impression this creature didnt even take us seriously. He picked up an orc lord and threw him at us. Conan himself was hit hard by this rather strange ballistic object. While Kal and I where covering the unconscious Conan, Darath was litterly carving huge amounts of flesh out this creature with his mighty ax.
It turned out that Conan was only minorly injured. It takes more to kill Conan then an Orc even if it is thrown at him!
So after Conan recovered we in unision defeated this creature and he tumbled to the ground with a loud thump.
Conan then took his Hallybard and opened the ribcage of this creature with a sound I would not like to discuss any further.
And then with no passion with a machinelike precision cut his heart out and offered it to me.
I reluctantly took the offer and tried out this rather dramatic change in my diet for that day.
It also turned out I had a piece of something that maybe could have been....who knows what it was.
Well after that we forced marched back to the barracks and I was dismissed. That day I didnt eat much except for 30 bottles of ale.
To many this might seem repulsive but it still be a fitting punishment for these creatures that have tormented our citizens for so long

*signed* Guardsman Recruit Falconheart
« Last Edit: September 28, 2006, 06:42:49 pm by Falconheart » Logged

I work at a place with 2400 MW's of pure power
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length