Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 12:30:07 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Hoagie and Mela's Fort Building Competition!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hoagie and Mela's Fort Building Competition!  (Read 1701 times)
Hoagie
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Actually a Corporal

View Profile
« on: October 04, 2006, 11:06:16 pm »

Leading:
Hoagie, Regular Dragoon
Mela, Scout Corporal

Team Green:
Gimbly, Regular Grenadier
Chopper, Commoner
Sherri Lanai, Guardsman Recruit

Team Pink:
Vince Valentine. Grenadier Sergeant
Kelly, Junior Scout
Claire, Commoner

The Rules:
The aim of the game was to build as large, impressive, and generally dazzling a fort as was possible with only a limited amount of resources. Each team was given cloth, logs, dyes and a dye tub. There were fifteen bright green crates dotted around Cove to be found, and used in the development of the fort.

Stage One: Resource Gathering
During this stage, each team had half an hour to gather any resources they might want for their fort. They could search Cove for the hidden crates, or employ a crafter to make their own. The one condition to this was that they were not allowed to buy materials from shops, they must gather it themselves.

Stage Two: Building

After the half an hour had passed, both teams were called back with the resources they had gathered. Each team quickly set about constructing a fort out of their materials.

Team Green made a large, and sturdy fort, surely able to withstand any kind of attack. They stocked it up with bedrolls, and food, leaving it slightly messy. The fort was entirely made out of crates and hides, which was slightly disappointing.

Team Pink, however, made an imaginative fort, using all of the materials provided. The fort was handily decorated with flattering notes, which in no way affected my descision! The Pink Fort also reminded me of the dens I'm sure we all used to make and play in as children, and as the aim was to dazzle and impress, I had no choice but to award Team Pink the victory.

*Signed*
Hoagie Grayner, Commander
⚔ The Richter Crest ⚔ The Covian Seal ⚔ Order of Recruitment ⚔ Minoc Liberation Campaign ⚔ Kaldor Line Campaign ⚔ Vesper Civil War ⚔

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length