Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 06:41:01 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  One on One Grenadier Training: Tyrael Styx
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: One on One Grenadier Training: Tyrael Styx  (Read 1649 times)
Vince Valentine
Cove Command
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Carl Hammond - Detective

View Profile
« on: October 18, 2006, 08:05:32 am »

Guardsmen attending

Tyrael Styx          Watchman
Vince Valentine    Grenadier Sergeant (Leading)

To prepare young Tyreal for life as a Grenadier, I gave him a one on one Grenadier training, as I did with Junior Krieger not long ago.

It went along the same sort of lines, with me starting off by explaining about what it is to be a Grenadier, and what was to be expected of him.

You are so right Vince

He grasped these concepts very well, and had even displayed them during the free for all held a short time earlier. After I'd explained what his duties would require of him, and how properly to perform them, I moved on to how a Grenadier acts in the barons presence

No more than ten steps my man, ten steps!

The final section was dedicated to everyones favourite, the explosives. Seems he's a natural, blowing a nasty dye tub to oblivion with a well placed explosive.

All in all, an impressive display by young Tyrael, with him showing that he does indeed have the grenadier attitude  With some extensive  Grenadier mentoring, he'll be fit for his bronze arms in no time.

*Signed*
          Vince Valentine
       Grenadier Sergeant

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length