Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 06:29:06 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  OOC Boards
| |-+  OOC Board (Moderators: Kelly Sanderson, Hoagie)
| | |-+  [proposal] Improve task boards?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [proposal] Improve task boards?  (Read 1430 times)
qom_riyadh
« on: November 14, 2006, 10:51:25 am »

Oi!

Got a little idea....

Sometimes we deal with tasks, which can be completed only once (not once per char, but once at all), i.e. "Repair that lighthouse!". Also it's obvious that completing a task needs some preparations, which take more or less time (creating the general RP-side of the task, maybe getting some materials, later making a reporte etc etc).

Would it be possible, to somehow mark this kind of tasks with something like "Undergoing completion by X Y"?
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2006, 10:59:10 am »

Perhaps in situations like this where the task can be done but once, the person who gets the job done first could post *task complete, report pending* or some such so no-one else wastes their time doing it.

However this may be open to a abuse? But if everyone plays fair then i don't see it being a problem myself?

Perhaps a time limit on submitting the report then - if the deadline isnt met the task is open to all again?!

Just an idea?

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length