Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 03:05:26 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Command Boards
| |-+  Archived boards
| | |-+  Archived Citizens Posts
| | | |-+  Report on Fishing Trip
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Report on Fishing Trip  (Read 2033 times)
Khaelieth
Citizen of Cove
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: September 05, 2006, 06:29:37 pm »

When: Approx. 17:30
Who: Kermit and Me + crew
Fish gathered: 2532 fish steaks!

After a brief squirrel parade (which was hailed as the greatest Covian cultural happening since Hoagie lost his underwear!) we decided to check if the autumn fish had come in from the ocean. The guards didn't want to come, boring chaps and blokesses. Heading out in my little fishing boat, the waves splashing against the boat, the waves suddenly rose. They had a vague humanoid form, and started dunking us! They eventually dunked poor Kermit with fire, and we barely got away! After a few minutes we came to realise... Kermit didn't have a fishing rod. So we headed straight back to Cove, bought him a fishing rod, hired a sailor, and set out with the crew which consisted of those named above, Baldy and Kermit's squirrel.

We get dunked...

We leave Cove!

We reach the other side of the peninsula without problems, and decide to hang around the shore. Catching loads of fish, we eventually exhaust the area.

The other side

After sailing about a bit, fishing and a relaxing, we see another ship! Fearing pirates, smugglers and other people who don't adhere to the Baron's laws, we decided to commandeer the ship (Her name's Katinka) and sail on!

Nasty ship found!

Nasty ship stolen commandeered!

After a while we returned to Cove, one ship and loads of fish, shoes and uhmm... yeah.

*Signed*
Limm
Hunter Guildmaster
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2006, 08:16:52 pm »

Har, a fine boat that is commandeered.

I'm sure the Baron will be happy.. if we tell 'im *wink* *cough* which of course we will
*looks around*

Well anyway for the grand first hunter report of a fishin' trip, I've never been on one o'them..
and a grand amount of fishes caught, yer can 'ave 20 Lovely dubloons!

maybe I shoul' mark this down someplace.. *rummages around*
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length