Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 04, 2024, 09:39:46 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Gather Feathers for Grenadiers.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Gather Feathers for Grenadiers.  (Read 2148 times)
Xander Laedon
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: November 27, 2006, 11:48:10 pm »

Xander exhausted from hunting Ant's returned to the barrack's with the rest of the Army. Quickly after that they began to build a sentry at the barrack's doors. They stood guard for while, until Perun dismissed them. Still full of energy and wanting to show his worthiness to the Army, he asked Vince for a task to do for the Grenadiers.

"Travel to Covetous over Yander."
Vince pointed from the barracks. "Go there and slay harpy's and gather as many feathers as you wish."

Report Log:

I stepped through the opening to Covetous. I carefully chose my steps, flames erupting from the ground nearly burning my clothes. After I made it through the explosive obstical course, I made my way to the harpys. It was quite dark, unfortunately I didn't have my nightsight potions. The screeches from harpy's echoed off the dungeon walls.

As soon as I stepped into the opening three Harpy's close in on me. Quickly my blade cut it's way through the trio, and I pressed on.

I cut my way back and forth through the surrounding area's. Harpy after harpy fell to the tip of my spear.

Each harpy I killed, I skinned. Very quickly I dragged my kryss across the wings, cutting off the feathers. I collected fifty decent feather's from each harpy.

I ended my collection with 1000 feathers. Quickly I fought my way back out of the Harpy den. I dodged and lept over each of the erupting flames and made it outside. I than unstrapped my helm and tied on my bandana. My work was done.
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2006, 08:56:19 am »

Fine work there recruit.

The feathers will make some nice comfy pillows fer meh and Vince... *coughs* I mean the feathers will keep the Grenadier bowman in arrows fer a while.

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Corporal.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Vince Valentine
Cove Command
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Carl Hammond - Detective

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2006, 09:28:39 am »

Outstanding work Xander, first evening in the army and you completed a trio of duties! Keep going at that rate, and you'll be in bronze in no time!
Oh, and good work on kicking over their vile cooking pot, looks like it's rock slime and weevil droppings for dinner for those winged spawn of the abyss tonight.

*Signed*
              Vince Valentine
           Grenadier Sergeant

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length