Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 01, 2024, 06:15:32 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  The Wisdom in Dreams
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The Wisdom in Dreams  (Read 1421 times)
Hrothgar
Played by a Icelandic banker
Cove Command
Covian Legend

The Old One

View Profile
« on: December 01, 2006, 12:42:45 am »

Friday the 1st of December.
Journal Entry #35, Lucien Mekhet

I feel asleep quickly after leaving the Bishop, the hard wooden floor has begun to grow on me.

In my sleep i dreamt something quite intriquing, i had an encounter of sorts. I found myself in a forest, my clothes had abandoned me and all that was on my body was the silver ankh around my neck. I entered deeper into the forest, the air was thick and warm suddenly my eyes caught the glance of a shiny coin on the ground.  The coin was golden and follwed by a trail of coins then forming a pyramid of sorts on the ground.

The pyramid sparkled on the ground but it pointed further to the north where another trail of coins caught my attention. I followed the coins further until i came across a whole pile of gold coins topped off with a silver dagger and on one side there were two bandages and on the other a candle. However what startled me more was the man standing in front of a small berry tree, as he looked into my eyes i was embraced by tranquilty.

I tried to speak but for some reason my mouth remained shut while the man spoke. I remember exactly what he said, word for word.

"My name young priest, is Conrad. Your dead heart may not have beaten in a while, but your soul still remains pure and in touch with the holy spirit. "

Then the riddle.

"Within the northern light of sea, clasped beneath a wooden board. There you shall find your given gift, to you and to all those of faith. "

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length