Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 08:32:48 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Hunt to Justice
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hunt to Justice  (Read 1605 times)
Kal/Mathew
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: December 07, 2006, 04:56:48 am »

Hunt to Justice

Led By: Junior: Flina Trix

Attended By: Grenadier Sergeant: Vince Valentine
                      Officer Cadet: Hoagie
                      Regular Scout: Kal ShadowHand
                      Watchman: Falconheart

We gathered at the Barracks where Greandier Sergeant: Valentine claimed that someone had attacked him from the shadows and then left. We looked around but seen nothing. Junior Trix after awhile ordered us to line up and told us that we would be going to Justice to see what was going on there. We were then ordered to make our way to the Minoc moongate.

Once there we were then briefed again as we awaited for the rest to show up.

Once everyone was there we were ordered to step through to Justice. As we did and came out the otherside I had this sence of great evil was about. We then head out following Junior Trix. We traveled a bit and came upon this living tree that wanted to have us for its next meal, But we changed its mind by chopping it in half only leaving its roots in the ground and the body laying lifeless.

We then headed out further and soon came to a swamp that smelled as bad a Yew. We then ran into a few of them slime crawling things that gave us a good fight.

As we ran about attacking here and there we finally killed them off with almost no damage to us Coveians.

After walking a bit longer and killing sone jukas that was about we were then ordered to return to the Barracks. Once there we placed all the coins collected on the ground.

Not a bad some of coins collected with just a hand full of us Guardsmen. We were then given a fair share of the coins and the rest went to the Dragoons Coffer.

Signed

Regular Scout: Kal ShadowHand

Vince Valentine
Cove Command
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Carl Hammond - Detective

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2006, 09:37:03 am »

Someone did attack me! This isn't like the time i thought MrWhiskers, the town cat, was stalking me. Someone really did attack! *Sighs*

A fine report there Kal, bravery, swagger, swampland, it's all in a days work for a covian! Keep up the fine work

*Signed*
         Vince Valentine
      Grenadier Sergeant

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length