Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 06:29:28 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Discipline Training
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Discipline Training  (Read 1976 times)
Amy Marsteller
« on: December 19, 2006, 09:23:43 pm »

Lead By:
Mela~Scout Corporal

Attending:
Amy~Watchman
Eve~Watchman
Hoagie~Corporal
Kal Shadowhand~Regular Scout

Mela lead an training on discipline. She spoke to us about how ALL Guardsmen with a higher rank than you are to be refered to as Sir or Ma'am rather than only officers as most of the Army thought (including myself.) She also spoke about how sleeping in line was unexceptable (I still don't understand how people sleep standing up anyway) she spoke about how she will be cracking down on people falling asleep in her line ups. For the first offence she would have them write a 40,000 word essay about how sleeping in line was bad. A secound offence would be delt with another essay, this time though, 80,000 words. A lastly if failing to produce these eassays the Guardsman would be whipped. Mela later tested the group on her discipline leasons of which both Kal and Eve got their questions wrong.

*Signed*
Amy I. Marsteller
Watchman
userjosh5368
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2006, 11:00:26 pm »

Pfft follow a scout usually to your doom eh? Ah well least its no Dragoon........

Good report Amy more sketches next time perhaps?

Keep it up

Signed
Demarian Tel'var
Eve Thenasa
Senior Guardsman
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

Mae na fordd i rhoi Wil i welly.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2006, 11:24:35 am »

Mela later tested the group on her discipline leasons of which both Kal and Eve got their questions wrong.

No Amy no...*grins* Kal and myself we got the questions half right, we just felt like a run around the barracks to get our legs going after standing there for so long.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length