Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 02:57:46 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Element boards
| |-+  Citizen Board
| | |-+  Citizen Task Board
| | | |-+  Completed Citizen Tasks (Moderator: Raiden Morana)
| | | | |-+  Trade supplies
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Trade supplies  (Read 3402 times)
userjosh5368
« on: January 02, 2007, 11:07:25 pm »

Hail citizens and commoners,
                    I am regular Demarian Tel'var i request some work of you folk
Tasks

1. 300 copper Ore mined from the Mountains

2. Stone mined from the mountain worthy of rebuilding a city

3. 200 fish from the covian sea

Ill be paying ten thousand gold for each one of these tasks completed.

Deadline date Tuesday 8th January

Signed
Demarian Tel'var

userjosh5368
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2007, 11:57:56 pm »

*Bump*
« Last Edit: January 04, 2007, 12:45:27 am by Demarian Tel'var » Logged
userjosh5368
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2007, 12:49:30 am »

Hrm no replys yet i hope this gets done soon...
Mathew
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2007, 03:58:42 pm »

I Mathew ShadowHand will ge' on the Mining and get what I can fer ye Ser.
Mathew
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2007, 05:14:19 pm »

After reading the task ser forth from Mister Demarian I grabed me fishen pole that has dust collected on it from lack of use and set out for Cove docks. When I got there the Cold winds were blowing hard and very cold.

I then headed to the end of the dock for thats where the good fish like to stay and then started fishing. After a few tryies I had to change the string on my pole for I forgot to check it and it had dry rotted on me. After all was done I went back to fishing for I had to get 200 fish for Mister Demarian.

It has been a long time that I had set out for a day of fishing, I almost forgot how, Bite after bite I could not catch anything. I then took my hook and baited it once again useing a nice fat juicy peace of chicken liver and cast out my hook again and soon it was taken with heavey strike. I fought the fish for quite some time pulling it in just in the nick of time, my hook was being bent straight.

After finding the right bait to use the fish were getting easy catch.

After cleaning and cutting the fish as I cought them I finally reached the amount that Mister Demarian had requested.

Indeed the finest fish do come from Cove and I hope that these serve you well Mister Demarian. I will store these at my home for now Ser, so when you need the jess let Kal Know and he will get them to you.

Signed: Mathew ShadowHand (Chopper)
Mathew
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2007, 05:28:01 pm »

After cleaning up from cleaning all that fish I cought for Mister Demarian, I seen that I still had plenty of day light left so I figured that I would get the Mining the Copper ore for him as well. I went and grabed my trusty pack horse from the stables in Skara and returned to Cove to gather the ore.

The ore was falling off the Mountain with every swing of my Pick-axe, but want copper that was falling. I got Iron, Bronz, Dull Copper, I finally moved down and found me a sweet spot.

The Copper ore finally was falling like a stream flowing down its corse. I kept at it untill I could carry no more. I filled my pack horse then headed to my home to process the ore.

After processing the ore I had to refine it into Ingots.

After I was all done I looked and made a count of how much I had and I had more than enough so I took out what was requested and put the rest in my own storage.

There you have it Ser. I gathered your Copper Ore for you and I hope it also Serves you well.

Signed: Mathew ShadowHand (Chopper)
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2007, 04:32:42 pm »

60 Shillings Awarded - "Chopper" (fishing)
60 Shillings Awarded - "Chopper" (mining)

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2007, 04:51:38 pm »

Mister Demarian hailed me to the barracks by pigeon message so I made my there as soon as possible and he explained he needed some granite for a very important trade mission he is organizing.

Granit eh?! Nay problem!

I set off to the Glenmore mountains to mine the stone that was required. I hacked and cut the stone from the mighty mountain.

Phew! It looks like hard work... AND it was hard work.

My task done i found Mister Demarian and handed over his supplies.

*signed flamboyantly*

Amon Jarl, Covian Citizen.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Mela Arkay
'Must be stopped'
The Light Company
Covian Legend

<3 PooSwallower

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2007, 04:57:43 pm »

60 Shillings - Amon Jarl.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length