Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 22, 2024, 10:37:08 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Element boards
| |-+  Citizen Board
| | |-+  Citizen Task Board
| | | |-+  Completed Citizen Tasks (Moderator: Raiden Morana)
| | | | |-+  Reaping what you sow
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Reaping what you sow  (Read 3004 times)
Garak Nightchill
The Light Company
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: November 29, 2006, 04:19:47 am »

The Task

*With winter fast approaching, it's time to harvest as much food as you can.  Go to the Covian field, and check on the seeds and water them.  Then harvest the food.  Once that is done plow the fields and lay some more seeds down. 

Conditions

*Can only be done once per character
*This is a Roleplayed task.  Use your imagination.
*The crops must be watered, harvested, the field ploud and fresh seeds sown.

Reward
*Shillings will be awarded on the creativity used and the quality of the report.  Pictures should be taken of each stage, particulary showing the vegetables growing and getting harvested.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2006, 05:14:33 pm by Mela Arkay » Logged
*Du Bois*
Citizen of Cove
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2007, 02:49:16 pm »

With the trouble of remembering her past Ginger decided to do something normall for a change, and build a new life. Cove was now her home, and she would treat it with respect. The first task she decided to undertake was re ploughing the Covian fields and harvest some food for the Household kitchen.

After sweating and sowing the seeds on the land, she gave them water and decided to wait a some time to let the crops mature.

After checking the soil many times and giving the crops more water it was time to harvest.

After harvesting many barrels of vegtables and spice, Ginger brought everything to the Covian Household, so it may me processed in delicious food for the Baron.

*Ginger Buizzerd*

qom_riyadh
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2007, 04:07:23 pm »

Whooaa... Incredible job out there!

[OOC]Although I still wonder how did you manage to plough the soil in the middle of winter Smiley Great report and RPing, by the way.[/OOC]
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2007, 04:23:23 pm »

Excellent work Ginger and a super report too!

*eats a carrot*

85 Shillings Awarded  - Ginger Buizzerd

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Lian'Anitrae
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2007, 04:29:38 pm »

Thank ye so very much for your kind words. I hope the vegtables may serve the guardsmen well.

OOC: Yeh I know it is difficult to plough soil in winter, but there was no other task that I might have attempted as other were taken, and this one was still open. Sorry for the mistake, still hope you like the report.
qom_riyadh
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2007, 07:59:34 pm »

[OOC]Naah, I was just kidding... It's not weird at all in a world where people never die and fight ettins and lots of other freaks... Cheesy[/OOC]
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length