Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 06:36:55 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Valentines Vigerour Training
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Valentines Vigerour Training  (Read 2583 times)
Marcus / Straeban
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« on: March 28, 2007, 01:20:13 pm »

Valentines Vigerous Training

Led By: Grenadier Sergeant: Vince Valentine

Attended By:

Corporal: Raiden Morana
Regular Scout: Dalamar
Junior: John Dell
Watchman: Marcus
Dragoon Sergeant: Hoagie, at the ending of it

We met at the Barracks where we were ordered to line up. Sergeant Valentine the told us to head to the Coveian docks to start our training for this week.

Now to the end of the Docks we headed and over the sides we went. We had to learn to tread water and stay afloat so we would not drown.

We had to stay in the water for an Hour to prove that we could take the most and abrupt punishment that you could think of. After the hour was up we were then told to get out and head to Glennmore where we would take up another Vigerous training.

There we were ordered to climb the mountain to the ledge above. We then looked for good hand holds and began to climb. Once I was almost there till my grip had slipped and all the way down I went, With my Mentor looking on and hands all scraped up I could not let him down, I climbed back up making it back to the ledge pulling my self over this time to meet the others before me. Soon we were order to come down the same way we got up. Once back on the ground we were ordered to line up again.

Once we were all lined up we were told to pair off for some hand to hand and fist to fist training.

After awhile we were told to *CEASE* and line up. So we lined up and put our uniforms back on.

Sergeant Valentine went on telling us that we did a grand job when Sergeant Hoagie came riding up as we were being Dissmissed.

Signed: Watchman: Marcus

{OOC: Sorry it is so late, I had some personal problems get in my way that needed to be taken care of}

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2007, 05:35:31 pm »

Fine report Marcus and a good work out too Sarge!

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Corporal.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2007, 07:18:39 am by Raiden Morana » Logged

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Conan Darkmoon
Dead
Covian Legend

Grenadier of Cove, Protector of the Baron..

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2007, 06:18:04 pm »

A grenadiers work-out for sure, clear, concise and extremely difficult.

Good work Seargeant! *Signed* Conan Darkmoon.
Vince Valentine
Cove Command
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Carl Hammond - Detective

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2007, 07:04:46 am »

A fine report Marcus. Hard work indeed, but it needs to be to exsure we stay at the top of the pile.

*Signed*
   Vince Valentine
Grenadier Sergeant

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length