Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 05:43:33 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  An open letter to the guardsmen and women of cove
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: An open letter to the guardsmen and women of cove  (Read 2306 times)
Conan Darkmoon
Dead
Covian Legend

Grenadier of Cove, Protector of the Baron..

View Profile
« on: February 18, 2007, 05:55:43 am »

*A crumpled piece of paper rests around others much like it on the table to the barracks of Cove, But one solitary uncrumpled sheet is neatly placed in the center of the table

To Whom it May Concern,

I hath had little skill in writing in my life.  But I wish to extend a sincere apology toi all of the Superiors I hath defied, including those I still disagree with.  In my recent move to becoming a Grenadier, I hath realized that although I may not agree with many of the military standards in this present day, I must absolutely learn to accept them for the sake of the army itself.

I hath decided on this day, my appointment to Regular Guardsman that I will immediately correct my ways, including my anger managment issues and things O' the like.  I hath decided on this day that I must merely be Conan Darkmoon himself! Not this icon of anger, insolence and rebeliousness that hath merited my current status with most Guardsman.

I hath been told by many that I must give respect to others to earn it.  Thus I hath begun to read books on understanding of others, includin' the women.  And of course of other cultures.. Elves, Dwarves and things of the sort. "Sept ah' still hate the Dhaerow".  I will from this day forth show respect to all beings O' the Avatar, but I will also not desist in becoming one of the Best and Harshest military officers and tacticians Cove has to offer!

Once again. My apologies to all those who I hath erred, and you know who you are.

Sincerely Yours,

Junior Grenadier, Conan Darkmoon. 

*Stamped with a bloodied fingerprint*
Hoagie
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Actually a Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2007, 03:03:22 pm »

*Hoagie sits at the table working on his own paperwork, when he spots the letter. Picking it up, he reads over it and smiles.*

Well, let's hope so...

*Signed*
Hoagie Grayner, Commander
⚔ The Richter Crest ⚔ The Covian Seal ⚔ Order of Recruitment ⚔ Minoc Liberation Campaign ⚔ Kaldor Line Campaign ⚔ Vesper Civil War ⚔

Teagan Grayner
Mop abuser of Cove
Covian Guardsman
Covian Citizen

I touch the fire and it freezes me.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2007, 04:14:37 pm »

Teagan leans over Hoagies shoulder and raises an eyebrow at the letter. Putting down a mug of tea she frowned.

Getting love letters?? Its past Valentines day. Oh wait, Conan? Lovely duckling that one is.

Samuel West
Regular
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Beasting will continue untill morale improves!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2007, 05:06:40 pm »

Good on you!... I should probelly do something like that oneday.

*Signed*
Thomas Sendrich

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length