Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 17, 2024, 06:52:25 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Element boards
| |-+  Citizen Board
| | |-+  Citizen Task Board
| | | |-+  Completed Citizen Tasks (Moderator: Raiden Morana)
| | | | |-+  Into enemy grounds
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Into enemy grounds  (Read 2345 times)
Mela Arkay
'Must be stopped'
The Light Company
Covian Legend

<3 PooSwallower

View Profile
« on: January 22, 2007, 09:23:18 pm »

Mela rummaged through the Scout costume box and grunted angrily. There was nothing imaginative in there anymore nothing which would really hide her identity and lets face it.. she is hard to find.. what with the eyes an all.

Greetings citizens!

While sorting the Scouts disguises I noticed we're lacking about and the ones we have are over-used and bland. Design the scouts a set of disguises and I'll make sure you receive the shillings.

Conditions:
A report must be done as proof, extra shillings will be awarded depending on the creativity of the report.
Shillings will be awarded depending on the amount of costumes made.

Scout Sergeant,
Mela.E.Arkay.

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2007, 11:13:08 am »

*BUMP*

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Vince Valentine
Cove Command
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Carl Hammond - Detective

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2007, 09:37:42 am »

Being somewhat of a fashion lover myself, I decided that I'd have a go at designing the very latestest in sneaky disguise wear. Just because you're in disguise, doesn't mean you can't look good!

Disguise number one - Codename: Street Walker

Yowser!

This is the outfit of Brandy, 'Entertainer of men' of Britan.

This particular outfit is made up of a pair of leather knee length boots,
dyed sleazy red and a bodice, also dyed sleazy red. The possible pros of this suit are:

Less resistance when it comes to questioning men to get information or access to restricted areas.

Women are less likely to approach you, and thus are less likely to discover your true identity.

The cons of this outfit are:

Your disguise may be a little too convincing, and you may have to spell it out to those more excitable enemies.

Could be a little chilly in the colder months.

If a churchman sees you, you're finished.

Disguise number two - Codename: The Croft

The Croft, in all it's glory!

This outfit is made up of a blue/green dyed vest top, a pair of tan coloured shorts and a pair of all terrain boots. It also includes a backpack.

The cover story behind this outfit could be something like this.
Female adventurer Laura Cruft, knowing no fear, she visits the most dangerous of ruins, or perhaps tombs if you will, attempting to retrieve the treasures within. An expert at rock climbing and acrobatics, she's a tough lass who won't be messed with!

Both outfits are suited to the warmer weather, being as they don't cover a huge amount of flesh. I shall leave it to you, Sergeant Arkay, to determine their usefulnes in the field.

*Signed in bubbly writing*
                        Sunset Dubrey

Mela Arkay
'Must be stopped'
The Light Company
Covian Legend

<3 PooSwallower

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2007, 02:54:39 pm »

Uuuuhhhh....the top is best fitted for the bedroom

Well done! I'll take them both...kinda.

Scout Sergeant,