Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 07:44:02 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  " The Lost Patrol "
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: " The Lost Patrol "  (Read 3427 times)
Lucian/Deveriath
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: March 15, 2007, 05:34:58 pm »

It was an evening just like any other. After a few drinks, I had decided that it was time for my nightly patrol around the forests of Cove. I brought with me the basic kit for a patrol, and just incase, a few extra skins of... water. As I was traveling southward, the forest seemed to close in around me, and the darkness acted as a blanket. Soon enough, I had taken several wrong turns, and found myself lost. With the flickering light of my torch, the patrol continued.. that was until I could no longer walk. My screams seemed to travel no further than my line of sight.

The following morning, I found myself on the edge of the forest, with a wide open beach before me. An hour or so passed, or so it seemed, before I spotted a nearby fishing vessel. I paid them what little gold I had for passage to Cove. All seemed to be good and well, until the storm came. Whether the fishermen has survived or not, I couldn't say.. but the isle I woke upon was little more than a monkey-infested jungle.. it wasn't until one night that I just started walking that I found myself back.. on the doorsteps of the Covian Barracks.

I blame the monkies.

Signed,

Deveriath Fae'al
Watchman

Live one's life so that it is worthy of respect and honor.
Jack Sinist (•̪●)
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Growing up hurts when you compare

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2007, 05:41:56 pm »

(OOC: Damn those monkeys! Cheesy)

"Kyle! This is how the world works. If you want to find some quality friends you have to wade through all the dicks first."
Hoagie
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Actually a Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2007, 10:17:42 pm »

*Reads the note and lets out a snort of laughter*

"Oops."

*Signed*
Hoagie Grayner, Commander
⚔ The Richter Crest ⚔ The Covian Seal ⚔ Order of Recruitment ⚔ Minoc Liberation Campaign ⚔ Kaldor Line Campaign ⚔ Vesper Civil War ⚔

userjosh5368
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2007, 05:08:05 am »

Excellent Another one of my apprentice's has returned!  I taught them well i say'!

But i can teach them harder'.. Max better get his arse in gear and yer too Deveraith'!

Signed
Demarian Tel'var
Khaelieth
Citizen of Cove
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2007, 07:58:12 am »

[OOC: Brilliant!]
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2007, 09:24:24 am »

[ooc]Gah! I don't really like putting ooc comments in the IC board, but that was damn good Wink[/ooc]

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Mela Arkay
'Must be stopped'
The Light Company
Covian Legend

<3 PooSwallower

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2007, 01:56:36 pm »

You sure have the navigational skills of a Grenadier.

Scout Sergeant,
Mela.E.Arkay.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length