Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 08, 2024, 11:07:12 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  *A note is pinned up infront of the Tavern*
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: *A note is pinned up infront of the Tavern*  (Read 1797 times)
Ginger
« on: April 08, 2005, 03:34:19 pm »

Cove is occupied by the heavy forces of Kaldorians and Kotodama, and none of the Baronship should even attempt to come close to our own city walls.

Therefore all peasants that have been exiled from our own town and can not get to their valuables or do not have a sleeping place, ye are always welcome to find a warm place to stay inside the Tavern. I have made sleeping arrangements for all citizens upstairs on the third floor and your welcome to grab the tools and material that I have stored in unlocked crates. The Tavern will return back for business tonight as I am sure that after heavy battling our Covian’s can use a bit of relaxation and comfort....

Therefore I would like to announce the new Crew that will be assisting you during stormy nights.

Carmen the barmaid: A very fragile woman who will serve drinks to you  from  opening to closing times. Working in a Tavern causes her to pick up many rumors and news, so find the right trigger and this blabber girl might tell you all she knows.

Dellamona the tavern chef: Come enjoy some of this girls best food! Do not go into her kitchen for she will fry you alive!

Timothy Denven the bar keeper: This man is energetic and cute, so come meet him in the Tavern as he can be found behind our bar serving the women some drinks...

Jarvis Miller the Waiter: Thought Timothy Denven was cute? Meet this lovely lad that is not shy of a little flirt as he will pepper up your food! Come meet him on a Friday night as he will butter you up!

Come meet us all in The Smugglers Gem!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length