Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 03, 2024, 10:48:51 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Watchman's Trial: Valiro Gryphonclaw - COMPLETED
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Watchman's Trial: Valiro Gryphonclaw - COMPLETED  (Read 2191 times)
Gregor Eason
« on: April 08, 2005, 05:48:29 pm »

*A skinny small bald man comes sneaking into the barracks while looking around nervously*

T..t…there not here are they..?

*The man carefully walks towards you and holds out a scroll with the Barons seal on it*

T..t…they got my wife they do.. I tried everything to save her but I couldn’t! I couldn’t I tell you! So don’t you dare give me that look!

*The man covers his face with his hands and starts sobbing loudly*

I should have listened to my sister in the first place! She kept telling me the road was dangerous but I didn’t listen!
I suppose if I had been less greedy for money this wouldn’t have happened… but that road saved me at least four days of travelling to that blasted city!

*Removing some tears from his cheek the man takes a deep breath and looks back at you*

This trip should have put me out of my debt I tell you! Just a simple trip through Ilshenar and my employers even supplied me with three bodyguards.. I thought I was just fine.. But I never expecting that ambush at the cliffs I tell you!

Hmhp… your probably wondering what I’m on about eh..? Well you see as we took our caravan through the cliffs we got ambushed by a local savage tribe! There must have been millions of them I tell you.. As well as the bodyguards fought none of them survived in the end and they captured my wife!

And… uhh… I was.. Err… fighting them off myself as well! I took atleast a hundred down with a rusty spoon! Its not like I was hiding under the wagon leaving my poor wife unprotected… nope not me!

*Shifting around slightly uncomfortable the man grins at you*

So… what I want you to do is very simple, all your going to have to do is sneak into the savage fort and rescue my wife from them.
Doesn’t sound hard right..? Of course not!

I’ve drawn a little map for you where they have tied up my wife.. But you have to hurry! I hear these savages are nasty folk and they burn their prisoners..

*Shivering slightly the man looks down at the ground and mumbles*

-------------------
If they kill my wife… well.. I want revenge! I want you to bring me the masks and headpieces of…

* Three savage shamans
* Four savage riders
* Eight savage warriors

And I want a picture of a dead chieftain! You can recognize them by the golden paint they are wearing.

So travel like the wind guardsman! And save my wife! All my hopes rest on you.

*The small man sulks out of the door mumbling to himself*

*As you look down at the map the man gave you you notice a few notes on it*

Post report below.

Commander Eason,
Cove Militia & Baronship Council
« Last Edit: February 02, 2006, 08:56:59 pm by Gregor Eason » Logged
Tweeso Pebble
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2005, 07:22:59 pm »

*Walks into the barracks tossing a net of heads on the floor*

Done.
Want to hear the story? *Grins*

I did discoverd the tunnel from the moongate an into it I went.
At last I found the exit and I did travel by horse south. My misstake , I ddin't see the swamp to fast. Saying good bye to my horse was my only way to continue the quest. Walking carefully over the swamp , hiding , jumping the best I could I finally made through.

I peered into the fort. Lots of Savages in there , also there was huts. The first hut which I fought the eight warriors on a strange way. Hiding on the roof killing them one after one , smooth and fast. Now those Riders was a bigger problem.
After some fast thinking I had a plan. Moving even more south to a fence , and a ridgeback stable. The released ridgebacks rushed in to the riders and dismounted them fast. Then it was easy picking them down one after one.

The two last targets. I was stealthing swift on the roof to the next hut , Where to shamans was doing som strange hassel. Soon I did understood and with a fire bomb I did smoke the hut and the shamans ran out and became easy targets.
Now I was unable to hide. I had , As it looked three chieftains on my back. All Golden painted as In the orders. Now I needed an idea.
Who was the real chieftain?
Well that did sort it out itself. Two of them savages ran on me on the others command. I had the target. This time the hut came in good use. I ran straight to a hut and then up on the roof.
Now I had a worse situation , Two savages standing with their spears motions me to walk backwards and fall down from the roof. My only chance.
I drew short spear and jumped down , But this time on the yelling Chieftain and stabbed him , right in his neck.

My journey home wasn't hard at all , Just walked same way I came and finally made it back to te barracks.

*Signed*
Valiro Gryphonclaw
« Last Edit: April 08, 2005, 09:35:30 pm by Valiro Griffinclaw » Logged
Gregor Eason
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2005, 05:24:24 am »

Well done, Watchman Gryphonclaw.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length