Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 15, 2024, 08:25:41 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Hunting in Covetous
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hunting in Covetous  (Read 1897 times)
James BoC
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: April 27, 2007, 09:50:41 pm »

Watchman Maldraedior (Lead first half)
Regular Guardsman Jack Sinist (Lead second half)

Dragoon Sergeant Hoagie
Watchman Perrin
Recruit James Covium

"Watchman Maldraedior wanted to lead a hunt so we decided to go towards Covetous. Hoagie led the hunt as Maldraedior couldn't find the way"

"As we went deeper into the cave, slaying bird monster after bird monster, looting them of their goodies!, we found a few chests.. sadly they were locked and empty i think we need to investigate further on this because this has been some wandering Staranger lurking in that cave taking all the good and leaving us nothing So for now on i will be keeping a close eye on Covetous For further Stranger that sneak in Covetous to Steal all our goodies!"

"As We arrvied back from Covetous we had to line up and share out the Crowns after that we had to wait for being dismissed by Jack Sinist"

(OOC-Sorry i could f been better but i don't know how to operate the screenie Porgram)

« Last Edit: April 30, 2007, 12:03:20 pm by Gregor Eason » Logged
Maldraedior
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2007, 10:09:15 pm »

Alright work there, recruit! Be sure to get those sketches as well next time. *smiles*

And sir Hoagie led us to Covetous since I did not know where it was located by foot. *mutters*
Jack Sinist (•̪●)
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Growing up hurts when you compare

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2007, 10:18:53 pm »

That's good recruit! Let them know their flaws! Makes them more aware and better to hide them next time.

A tad short but not a bad effort.

Jack Sinist

"Kyle! This is how the world works. If you want to find some quality friends you have to wade through all the dicks first."
Malkom
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2007, 10:28:45 am »

Very good Guardsman, and Jack sir!

*Signed* Malkom Aravius, Fanatic of Avatar

[OOC: If you need some help taking screenshots contact me, 319496607, i'll get you sorted Wink]
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length