Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 09:40:02 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Who' are you?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Who' are you?  (Read 1746 times)
userjosh5368
« on: April 25, 2007, 04:01:13 pm »

*The night is black and a drought is tearing through the land of Cove, a small guard sentry at the gates is the really the only light that can be seen, shadows flicker and jump the guardsmen are weary as they see these so called Shadows.. what are they? Who are they? Undead? Vampires? Thugs or spies? Questions pound the heads of the guardsmen manning the sentry, still the harsh drought batters their armour the consistent noise of this enough to drive some mad, the torch flickers and a shadow comes from the gate and heads to the sentry...*

Regular Guardsmen: Anything to report watchman?

Watchman: Not sure sir lots of movement in the tress over there'..

Regular Guardsmen: Just the wind yer ejit's look at this rain cause gonna bloodi make activity over there' in em trees

Recruit: HALT THERE! State your name and business!

A figure slowly approaches from the forest, lightening and thunder clash in the sky and a clear outline of the figure can be seen a black sword in a Covian carved scabbard, from the first forming, the figure lifts his head up and all you can see is a dark outline of his mouth.

Hooded Figure: A nomad, I seek shelter from this storm, may I take shelter in the town?

Recruit: What you think sir'?

Regular guardsmen: Hrm... Probally a thief or a criminal, search him'..

Watchman:You there Advance one pace drop your weapon and remove the hood!

Hooded figure: Hrm.... perhaps the tree will shelter me tonight... or maybe the Undead that come this way' will take you down... I flee from them as the nightmares i have seen would haunt you for life times to come.

A look of horror falls on the recruits face, and the regular guardsmen quickly ordering the watchman to sound the town bell, a light appear in the north the barracks, you see more lights come from the stairway, armed with swords and torches they head to the town.

Hooded Figure: Guess this will be my first battle for Cove in years!

*Shedding the robe, and drawing his black sword, a man stood in dark Covian armour shadow black,a dark black heater shield in his left hand, he starts to beat his shield ,the dark heavy Viking sword in his right hand the ruby in its hilt, flickering in the lightening*

Regular guardsmen: Who the hell are you?

Black armoured Jovian: Me just a Junior guardsmen sir'!

*The Coven's soon massed at the gates and a small battle raged the Undead.. pushed back to the graveyard....  the soldier slowly removed his helm*

Black armoured Soldier: I am Junior guardsmen David Sacrow, returning from a long leave..... I have not yet finished what I meant to.. tell my lord i will return to his service in a few days.

Regular Guardsmen: I know of you, watchman! Go to the barracks and inform the Baron!
The watchman scurries off,heading to the barracks panting.....

David Sacrow mounts his hooded robe and descends into the blackened forest his message of return given.

« Last Edit: April 25, 2007, 04:11:29 pm by Jack Sinist » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length