Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 07, 2024, 11:56:18 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Watchman Trials: Amy
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Watchman Trials: Amy  (Read 1737 times)
Mela Arkay
'Must be stopped'
The Light Company
Covian Legend

<3 PooSwallower

View Profile
« on: April 18, 2007, 12:36:06 pm »

Leaning back in her comfy chair Mela shuffled through a huge wad of papers on her desk. Only one caught her eye, which she quickly pulled from the rest. 'Ahh, Amy needs her Watchman trials it seems.' Mela paused and sipped some tea from her mug before taking up her favourite quill and writing. Lifting the paper finally she below the ink dry. 'There, show us what your made of Marsteller.'

Watchman Trials: Amy

Keeping it clean
Recently we've been lacking a bit in our hunts so the dungeons beast population is again raising & I'm leaving it to you to give two dungeons a good cleaning out.

Task:
  • Lead 2 separate hunts to different dungeons.

Conditions:
  • On each hunt there must be more than four people (this includes any plot characters)
  • Keep the hunts interesting and original. A plot character must be used in at least one of the hunts.
  • Before each hunt brief the men and brush them up on their basic battle orders
  • You must collect at least 20000 gold on each hunt
  • A report written by yourself must be pinned below

(PVM based task)

Keeping track
When you finally become a Scout your tasks will include writing a list (with paintings) of set locations of all the beasts which roam. Recently the Covian desert (just passed Altmere) has been overrun with beasts. I'm not sure how long the beasts shall remain so you need to do this task quick.

Task:
Travel to Altmere desert on your own and make a list of the monsters which are currently present there. Include a painting of each beast.

Conditions:
  • This task must be done on your own.
  • One picture must be provided for each monster documented
  • A safe point in the desert must be located and points made to why the safe point is actually safe.
  • A report of your journey, as well as the monster list must be posted below

(Solo based task)

That time of day
And finally its time for a bit of fun for you and everyone else in Cove (and allies of course). I think at the end of completing the first two tasks you will have proved you can wield a weapon, lead & do paper work of sorts. But can you bring some fun to Cove?

Task:

Organize something fun for Cove & and its allies to join in together to create a closer relationship.

Conditions:
  • Try to keep the event purely roleplay.
  • You may do what ever roleplay based event you like, Market, Play,Dance Competition..etc..
  • All of Coves allies must be invited, this includes The Army of Kaldor, The Duchy of Trinsic, The Vesperian Militia..etc.
  • Write out a personal invite to send to each & also an invite to stick on the F4G boards and send to the poste
  • Any resources made should be done via the citizen system
  • A variety of games/competitions must be done at the event

(RP based task)

Good luck Amy! And prove to us that you are ready to wear the honoured Covian cap. Any questions or problems you may contact me.

Scout Sergeant,
Mela.E.Arkay.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2007, 11:05:11 pm by Mela Arkay » Logged

Amy Marsteller
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2007, 09:40:02 am »

Task two:
Taking on the desert! Mmh, what fun for me... solo in a Desert. As to help keep alive over this expedition I packed several canteens of water, and travelled mostly at night, so that I will not feel the full strike of the sun. Though, in the night more creatures seem to roam. Here is a list of what creatures I have found, and documented.

Creatures:
*Big Scorpion
*Lizard man
*Troll
*Ettin
*Cyclopse
*Enchanted Poison blob
*Enchanted metals including (but not limited to):
   -Shadow Iron
   -Dull Copper
   -Gold
   -Verite
   -Valorite

*Enchanted winds and sand.
*Ogre
*Titan
*Harpy
*Miscellaneous snakes

Safe area:
As I tracked through the desert... dodging certain death by random mobs of monsters I relized I hated the desert and figured the safest place would be at home with a ale. But, with lacking both home and ale in the desert I assumed I would have to find shelter. Throughout the desert there were a few places that inspired some hope as in survival... with my quickly emptying canteens I had to find water somewhere. Becuase I such a amazing person I found this ater right away. (must have been luck really) The water was a sort-of pond which must be fed by some sort of underground stream.... or something (for it was straight in the middle of the desert) But, it seemed the water was still. It is never a good idea to drink from still water unless it is a dire situation. But, if need be... it would be best to filter the water using a clean-tightly-woven cloth, like a bandage before drinking.

After the boost and morale from finding the water... I was inspired to find that "safe" place... (really it was I wanted to go home a grab a ale... but ehh) Searching over the mountains I couldn't spot any caves.. which would be ideal for shelter... if it were lacking snakes. With a lacking of caves... the best I could find was a small concaved area in the rock to the southeast of water hole, in which two sides of the mountain show as natural defenses.

As it has a open face to all of the monsters I would not sleep there alone.. but if you must make sur you have a fire to drive monsters away. Also.. if you fear of snakes bang something against the rockface to create vibration. Snakes will flee from the vibrations.

*Signed swiftly*
Amy I. Marsteller
Watchman
Jack Sinist (•̪●)
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Growing up hurts when you compare

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2007, 09:48:46 am »

Avatarian guidance surely. Good report Watchman, good indeed. Should have brought a water sample with you for further studies!

Jack Sinist

"Kyle! This is how the world works. If you want to find some quality friends you have to wade through all the dicks first."
Mela Arkay
'Must be stopped'
The Light Company
Covian Legend

<3 PooSwallower

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2007, 06:41:02 pm »

Excellent work!

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length