Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 07, 2024, 12:15:56 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Raiden's Mission To Tokuno
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Raiden's Mission To Tokuno  (Read 1510 times)
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« on: May 18, 2007, 05:52:05 pm »

Attended by:
Raiden, Grenadier Corporal (leading)
Vince, Grenadier Sergeant
Hoagie, Dragoon Sergeant
Kelly, Officer Cadet
Flina, Junior Dragoon
Falconheart, Watchman
Faden, Watchman
Mercy, Recruit
Jakob, D'Stoke, Recruit

Gold collected towards promotional requirements: 61,629 coins.

It seems i was a little behind on my contributions to the coffers so i rallied the available guardsmen around me and headed of to Tokuno.

Now this land is still strange ans mysterious to many a Covian and is known for it's hardy warriors and beasts but we gave 'em a damned good kickin' Cove style!

We ventured into the mines on Homare Jima where we came under constant attack, but we stood firm and with ledgendary Covian swagger we headed deep into the cavern slaying all comers.

Oh they felt the Grenadier sting alright! But try as we might we could nay find the famed Elder Warriors the mine houses... Damn cowards!

After we had all the loot we could carry we headed back to the barracks where i put the gold in the coffers and dismissed the men.

Well done!

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Corporal.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Faden
Life is a challenge
Citizen of Cove
Covian Legend

o[xxx]:::::;;;;;;>

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2007, 11:43:17 pm »

This was an oustanding mission, the gold was vast supply, we simply couldn't carry anymore! You could call this a gold mine!

Thank you Sir for this fine experiance.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length