Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 04, 2024, 06:27:33 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Fitness Training
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Fitness Training  (Read 1340 times)
Kelly Sanderson
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

By Jove and Sheeshy McGee!

View Profile
« on: May 28, 2007, 11:09:33 pm »

Led By:
Kelly Valentine, Officer Cadet.

Attending Guardsmen:
Hoagie, Dragoon Sergeant.
Dalamar, Regular Scout.
Kerri, Guardsman Recruit.
Crystal, Guardsman Recruit. (Left early)
Gabriel Drachen, Guardsman Recruit.

A few guardsmen including myself were bordering on the line of loitering outside the Barracks, around an hour before Morana's training session. Just to put Hoagie in absolute torture, to make Dalamar whinge and to irritate the recruits, I lined them up and decided to make a short fitness training take place.

Activity One: Lovely, long and boring! Four laps around the Barracks' perimeter! Some of our recruits are super fat, we have discovered.

Activity Two: Pushups! Hoagie loved these!

Activity Three: "Wheelbarrow" racing, as Gabriel called it. Hoagie and Dalamar were one team, whilst Kerri and Gabriel were the other. Kerri claimed that Gabriel was trying to peek up her kilt. Hoagie complained about Dalamar possibly euhm.. Letting out gas from his rear in his general direction.

Neither of the teams won this exercise, as they both travelled around the same distance before collapsing into a heap.

Good effort from the Recruits, Hoagie, and Dalamar!

*Signed*
Kelly Valentine, Officer Cadet

John Dell:
My ultimate aim is to nag someone to the brink of total blindness and hate that they kill me.

John Dell:
It's for me like for you and pies; if one is staring you in the face you just can't leave it alone.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length