Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 30, 2024, 06:39:48 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Missing Recruit??? What The Devil!?!?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Missing Recruit??? What The Devil!?!?  (Read 1561 times)
Ronas Xerad
Hotheaded Scout Recruit
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: May 29, 2007, 02:46:30 am »

Title: Missing Recruit? Covians Spring into action!: Report

When:  May 28th 2007 , 5:15pm MST.
Where: Covian Barracks, Out front. , Unknown Location in Malas

Commanding Officer: Hoagie, Dragoon Seargeant
Guardsmen in attendance:
- Ronas Xerad, Guardsman Recruit
- Kerri, Guardsman Recruit
- Duvort Stein, Guardsman Recruit

Objective: Locate Missing Recruit Gabriel Drachen

Details:

Ye know somethin, my afternoon was quiet for the most part, training like usual as a good recruit was supposed to, i was out standing guard when a man emerged from the shadows looking for hoagie, well natually the man with the shiney head was interviewing a recruit, as usual. Being the curious man i was, i inquired as to what the issue was, he explain that one of our recruits was in trouble, of the big nature, he explained that the recruit was in a mix up over a woman.....and well the bits and pieces i got from him he descrbed a pretty young lass i saw earlier....whew quite the looker she was. So i went to fetch Hoagie....and just when i did it HIT ME LIKE A TON OF MONGBATS IN A STAMPEDE...

The woman i saw was with a recruit earlier....Gabriel Drachen...i rushed to grab Hoagie.

After Hoagie and the Strange man whom i later discovered was known as Zakery Xilotsen, we were sprung into action. Upon further investigation Hoagie led us to a  Cheateau Nestled in the Artic Reaches of Malas. Being the Cohesive, intelligent , dashing unit we were....we quickly made our way inside.

Talk about Rich....eh whoever lived there lived lavishly, so we explored the area....idle chatter about the suitation...when i felt a draft from teh south east corner...

So being the curious man i am...i buggered off toward the draft....fiddling i pushed a brick in by accident, with a yelp i fell into what looked like a secret passageway leading down...

And what we found was gruesome....a trail of blood leading from a cell ....to a pair of coffins.....

After the Squad let out their what the devils.....we turned our attention to the coffins.....

which i claimed they were Vampire coffins....but im a crazy man....so we investigated....after much elbow grease...we managed to pry the bloody coffin open...

And lo and behold....Laid there bleedin out his neck...Gabriel Drachin...

After some quick healing.....and some magic....it was decided we need to get him back to cove...and bloody quick. and such was done..

well at the healers....with some quick thinking i managed to get the man to open his eyes....(ye can ask for teh details personally).

And his wounds tended to...

He is well....somewhat....missing a left ring finger.
Questioning will follow later.

And the moral to the story:

Hell hath no wrath like womans scorn......

Signed:
Ronas Xerad, Recruit Guardsmen

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2007, 07:57:13 am »

Fine report Recruit.

Let's have a sketch or two next time eh?!

But a good read nonetheless.

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Corporal.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length