Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 07, 2024, 12:31:54 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Guardsmen Training May 28th
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Guardsmen Training May 28th  (Read 1589 times)
Kramon
Citizen of Cove
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: May 28, 2007, 07:59:15 pm »

Guardsmen Training May 28th

When: May 28th, 20.00 CET
Where: Barracks

Commanding Officer: Raiden Morana, Grenadier Corporal
Guardsmen in attendance:
- Raiden Morana, Grenadier Corporal
- Darian Krown, Guardsman Recruit
- Kerri, Guardsman Recruit
- Gabriel Drachen, Guardsman Recruit
- Arel Mortan, Watchman
- Hoagie, Dragoon Sergeant
- Jakob D'Stoke, Watchman
- Talos, Guardsman Recruit
- Mercy, Watchman
- Will Oakwood, Guardsman Recruit
- Dalamar, Regular Scout
- Brandy Arrowsnap, Watchman
- Sadi, Guardsman Recruit
- Graem Carcer, Guardsman Recruit
- Joey Lanai, Senior Dragoon

What:
Grenadier Corporal Raiden Morana assembled the guardsmen at 20.00 CET for a training session, my first one. The turnout wasn't bad! Above is a list of attendees. First we did some mindless running to the gate and back to the barracks *grins* I wasnt the last one in at my first training, which made me feel pretty good *smiles widely*

After the running, our gear and bandages were inspected. My pack was full of useful things like ale, empty ale bottles, all sorts of axes, gold for ale and women. All but bandages! Well, a few. So I made a big pile of the bandages I had left to make it look good, ye see? *smiles*

To bad the Corporal saw through the trick... which resulted in another run to the gate and back to the barracks and lots of push-ups.

After that we moved on to more fun stuff. A team fight! I was picked to join the 'veterans' team and was quiet happy with it afterwards *winks*. The 'recruits' team had a hard time and wasnt able to kill anyone of our team. Lets hope im not part of the recruit team next time...

After the team fight it was time for a free for all! That didnt go as good as the team fight. I died first... Hoagie was the winner!

*sits back and looks at his first report*

That will do...

*signed*
Will Oakwood, Guardsman Recruit
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2007, 09:39:02 pm »

Good first report Recruit.

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Corporal.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length