Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 02, 2024, 03:29:37 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  (Report) Patrol to Fandancer Dojo
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: (Report) Patrol to Fandancer Dojo  (Read 1583 times)
Mercy
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« on: May 28, 2007, 10:55:40 pm »

After Zoie's drill I decided to lead a patrol to put some of what she had taught the recruits into action.  I first thought of heading to Yamadon point but with the lack on numbers with sufficient experience I settled on the Fandancers instead.

As soon as we were in the area they sprang on us from all directions, dancers, ninja's and ronins which were quite tough and took four people to tackle them.  Eventually we made it inside and there it was a continous onslaught as we must of caught the dancers at the wrong time.  They really did seem feirce and threw everything at us, including their fans. 

We managed to make it in to a point before people had to ask to be dimissed so taking account of the numbers I felt it best to retreat.  Everyone did well keeping to orders though they seemed reluctant to leave the fight even on a tactical withdraw which they need to learn to do.

In all we gathered a great amount of gold of which I made sure everyone had 1000 each for new materials, then five thousand to both the Grenadiers and Dragoons. Which left a further ten thousand towards my promotion requirements. 

Gold collected - 26,000

Patrol leader - Mercy
Guards attending -
Dragoon Sergent Hoagie
Junior Grenadier Tyrel Styx
Watchman Zoie Hayden
Recruit Talos
Recruit Ronas Xerad
Recruit Darian Krown

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2007, 07:52:26 am »

Good work Mercy.

Five thousand coins fer the Grenadiers you say?

Grand! That'll keep us in ale for a whole week!

*coughs*

I mean... We'll get some fresh supplies with that!

Fine report too - keep it up.

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Corporal.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length