Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 04:42:40 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  [Report] Thrill of the Hunt
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [Report] Thrill of the Hunt  (Read 2283 times)
Graem Carcer
Watchman
Covian Veteran

"Parade, Parade Attention!"

View Profile
« on: June 01, 2007, 03:38:34 am »

Lead

Recruit Carcer

Attending

Cadet Valentine
Recruit Xerad

---

All quiet around the shire, Recruit Kerri & Drachen sloped off mysteriously just as I was about to call a hunt. Nonetheless I rounded up Cadet Kelly and Recruit Xerad, and without hestitation set off for the shrine of Valor in search of a dragon.

Slaying numerous creatures along the way, including a Wyvern and a large floating eye, we came across the dragon's lair. Notching a bolt, Kelly grabbed it's attention as it turned around letting out a billowing roar.

Giving the order, Xerad charged forth at the beast wielding his sword heroically, dodging and weaving in and out between its legs, Poncho hacked and slashed at the fire-rumbling whilst from affar, myself and the Cadet notched bolts and drew arrows, constantly firing towards the neck and head of the dragon.

Soon enough, its large talon slammed Xerad into the ground knocking him out of play for some time. This however merely encouraged myself and the Cadet to fire faster, soon enough bringing the great beast to its side, falling out of the sky as we shot it down during an attempted escape.

Picking up Poncho, we decided to fight another so that Xerad could claim a victory - However we appeared to have scared them all off with our valor, and as such headed home.

Gold Gathered

3080 Gold

Signed

- Recruit Carcer

---

Kelly Sanderson
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

By Jove and Sheeshy McGee!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2007, 12:12:30 am »

An excellent report, Recruit Carcer!
I think it is safe to say that we well and truly shot that dragon DOWN!

*Signed*
Kelly Sanderson Valentine, Officer Cadet.

John Dell:
My ultimate aim is to nag someone to the brink of total blindness and hate that they kill me.

John Dell:
It's for me like for you and pies; if one is staring you in the face you just can't leave it alone.
Mela Arkay
'Must be stopped'
The Light Company
Covian Legend

<3 PooSwallower

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2007, 05:17:46 am »

Excellent report, lots of paintings. Just how it should be. Keep up the good work.

Scout Sergeant,
Mela.E.Arkay.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length