Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 12:38:46 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Hunt Log: Deceit June 2 2007: Into the Abyss.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hunt Log: Deceit June 2 2007: Into the Abyss.  (Read 2073 times)
Ronas Xerad
Hotheaded Scout Recruit
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: June 03, 2007, 01:04:21 am »

title: Hunt into Deciet.

Date: June 2nd, 2007
time: 3:30Pm MST

Commanding Officer: Kelly, Officer Cadet

Those Participated: Ronas Xerad, Guardsman Recruit
                                Demarian Tel'var, Senior Guardsman
                                Aaron Cael, Guardsman Recruit 
                                Henry Dreat, Guardsman Recruit
                                Snudrud, Watchman
                                Hoagie, Dragoon Seargeant.

Details:

Mindin mah own business walking through the covian woods when i hear the hunt horn being sounded, with a grin i took off into a run to go to the hunt. Minutes later we were all assembled, wondering where the heck we were going.

Kelly smiled her usualy official way informing us we were going to deciet, a collective excitement crossed the lot of us as we lined up and readied our weapons. a rune book to the drop point was called and we did our drop into deciet, Outside the entrance the Covians came accrossed a Lone Polar bear.....And a conversation about the difference between polar bears and pandas left me with a chuckle.

And with that the order to line up was called, and the mission objective was given, Purge that vile dungeon of as much vermin as we could drop.....Avatars will be done
And into the abyss we went.

After slaying countless undead we pushed further, into a part of deciet i had never explored.

Great Avatar's Light Deciet was a Prison! i had never known, nevertheless the restless spirits of those who had died there rose to seek vengence upon the living.

Naturally we being Covians we triumphed destroying their filth, and the order to push on was called, and we did, what we saw next would quake even the hardest veteran
This prison was actually a Death Row!

We found a freshly slain victim obviously not a prisoner from the Old Age.
And we knew the avatars Will...destroy it all...stop those of evil from using this place

And such was wrought, we brought the avatars wrath upon the tourture room like a Warhammer blasting through an orc.

And the order was called to push further into deciet when we fell ambush to Skeletal Knights, it was a rough battle, But Cove previaled.

We pushed further to fine a strange altar with glowing Glowing Runes, Necromancy i bet! that wickedness runs rampant here in deciet, when it was properly acessed by Kelly we walked into it, Blast it twas a teleporter, Kelly seeing that we pushed far enough Called the With Draw order....and such was done.

On the way out we found the most disturbing thing ever....a talking brazier, no doubt the guardian's wicked magic, we decided to leave it be, for now.

We purged the guardians forces from deciet and took their loot they stole from the commonfolk of Cove! Thus was returned to the Coffers!

Cheers of Victory Erupted as the Dismiss Order was Given, Twas a fine day for Cove indeed!

Signed:

Ronas Xerad, Guardsman Recruit.    June 2nd, 2007

Kelly Sanderson
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

By Jove and Sheeshy McGee!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2007, 01:07:31 am »

A grand report, Ronas! And an excellent sum of gold!
You shall make a fine scout!

*Signed*
Kelly Valentine, Officer Cadet.

John Dell:
My ultimate aim is to nag someone to the brink of total blindness and hate that they kill me.

John Dell:
It's for me like for you and pies; if one is staring you in the face you just can't leave it alone.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length