Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 05:41:50 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Geit's Journey
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Geit's Journey  (Read 2255 times)
Arma Renox
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

"What did you say about my hat?!"

View Profile WWW
« on: June 22, 2007, 11:43:41 pm »

*a letter is delivered to the barracks, also containing a handful of sketches*

"Well, it be best to explain my absence as best I can remember, so I've sketched all I can and attached them to this letter.

I took a short leave of absence some 18 months back; a short break of a week or two. On the return journey we ran int' a great storm, an' the ship was cast against the rocks.

I awoke on the shores of a strange land, stumbling, soaking wet, collapsing against the earth.

When I awoke I knew nothing of the accident, nor my name or where I were from. The only scrap o' parchment bore my last name, "Arma".
Those who found me used it as my first, and gave me a second; "Renox" from their native tongue.

Over the many months I laboured as their servant, in thanks for saving me. One fateful morning, gathering flowers in the mountains for the Lord who sheltered me, I fell and took a blow to the head.

My life in Cove flooded back to me; the dragoon brand on my left bicep, covered under many scars, finally made sense. I knew at once that I did not belong, and began my immediate journey home.

Armed with nothing but a club, made from a thick branch, I fought my way through Sosaria; battling foes and terrain the likes of which I had never seen.

After many weeks of hunger, thirst and weariness, I arrived back on Covian soil...

And the rest is as you saw me. After working many years under my new name, it is now the name I choose as my own. With the grace of the Baron I shall resume my Militia duties as soon as I am able."

Signed,

Arma Renox.
Formerly Geit Arma.
Junior in the Militia of Cove.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2007, 11:51:35 pm by Geit Arma » Logged

qom_riyadh
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2007, 11:18:03 am »

Good to see you back in home, Arma!

Hopefully someday my memories will return too...
Samuel West
Regular
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Beasting will continue untill morale improves!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2007, 11:26:10 am »

Arma.... Lega.... *Chuckles to himself*

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length