Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 03, 2024, 05:04:29 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Gruellin' Physical Exercise
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Gruellin' Physical Exercise  (Read 1488 times)
Hoagie
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Actually a Corporal

View Profile
« on: June 24, 2007, 09:22:11 pm »

After a long day of work, me, Kerri, and Gabriel were sat at the barracks. Deciding that the only way to finish off a hard day was to make everyone else work twice as hard, I ordered the pair of watchmen to the roof, and instructed them on what we were about to do.

Lining them up on the roof, I informed them them that we were going to start off with some fitness training, and then move on to healing. To start the fitness training, I told them to run laps, with a difference. At every corner, they were to get down, and do one pushup. This resulted in five laps, twenty pushups, and two tired recruits! But it wouldn't stop there.

The next exercise I made them do was sit-ups. These are much harder than pressups, and great for getting rid of any extra flab that's all too common on Kas recruits these days.

I drilled the pair until they were suitably tired, and lined them up again for the next part of the training. It would be the classic healing training, where the two would stand in place, and attempt to keep eachother up while I attacked them. Although they both kept up constant healing, I would have liked for it to be faster! Having said that, they handled the change of targets well, and neither of them fell.

I debriefed them on a job well done, and sent them on their way.

*Signed*
Hoagie Grayner, Commander
⚔ The Richter Crest ⚔ The Covian Seal ⚔ Order of Recruitment ⚔ Minoc Liberation Campaign ⚔ Kaldor Line Campaign ⚔ Vesper Civil War ⚔

Faden
Life is a challenge
Citizen of Cove
Covian Legend

o[xxx]:::::;;;;;;>

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2007, 11:38:43 pm »

It was a shame I missed this exercise, after all you know how much I love you pushing me to near death!

Next time eh!

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length