Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 01, 2024, 06:18:06 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Finding a Diamond (report)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Finding a Diamond (report)  (Read 1693 times)
Mercy
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« on: July 10, 2007, 05:19:01 pm »

Led by
Junior Guardsman Mercy

Guards attending
Regular Guardsman Kas
Recruit Briana Langboog

Citizens Attending
Jacob Greyson

My cousin Jacob informed me of a request made by Demarian, seems he has some new fancy woman and wants a diamond ring for her.  Or so Jacob reckons anyway.  The request for the ring was quite specific and required a diamond but not just any old diamond from a jewelers, no this one had to come from the rat cave in Sacrifice.  Well like my cousin said he's a miner but he's no warrior and doesn't stand a chance in that cave so he asked if I could help him out and retrieve the biggest diamond I could find.

Seemed that only Briana and Kas were about other than myself and they were both keen to come along.  Kas promptly gated us to a moongate and we headed through to Sacrifice to be shortly met by some brigands.  Further up were the ruins filled with ratmen wasn't long before we cleared them out.

After killing the ratmen we headed into the cave and to the area occupied by earth elementals.

I knew these would sometimes have gems inside them as they mould themselves out of the surface of the rock.  We had to kill quite a few before we managed to find one with the right gem inside.  Once we got the gem we had to battle our way back out again.

After getting out of the cave and again fighting our way past the ratmen we quickly ran to the moongate and headed home to Cove.

Now Jacob just needs to mine some gold from Minoc mountains.

*signed neatly*

Mercy.

« Last Edit: July 10, 2007, 08:47:56 pm by Mercy » Logged

Khaelieth
Citizen of Cove
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2007, 11:51:04 am »

Khaelieth sat down with a glass of red wine, reading the report with a bemused smile on his face.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length