Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 12:50:29 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Arma Renox: Suicide Sentry #1
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Arma Renox: Suicide Sentry #1  (Read 1918 times)
Arma Renox
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

"What did you say about my hat?!"

View Profile WWW
« on: June 26, 2007, 10:06:30 pm »

The 1st: Suicide Sentry!

In attendance:

Arma Renox, Junior Guardsman (Leading)
Hoagie, Dragoon Sergeant
Falconheart, Watchman
Patience, Guardsman Recruit
Sean Greyson, Guardsman Recruit

After instructing some recruits on the finer points of bandage preparation, and after a swift delivery of excellently crafted crates from Mr. Riyadh, the sentry was ready to begin.

A normal sentry, watching and waiting, is no way to train fresh recruits (and keep hardy soldiers in practice!). I decided it were time to test out my new invention; the Suicide Sentry!

I picked a spot in the Bog of Desolation, North West of Cove. There we were to establish a sentry post, to keep a space cleared of beasts; a zone of safe passage for any who might be travelling the swamp that lay between two parts of road.

After clearing the chosen area of hostiles, we began building the sentry. The crates from Mr Riyadh along with some brought by Falconheart, were topped with the hides of the nearby beasts.

Unfortunately the recruits appeared to be far sturdier than I had expected, so it was necessary to add a little... danger to the mix, in order to ensure that they were properly trained, of course.

Once more our group remained victorious, with only one small casualty; that of Recruit Sean Greyson, who fought valiantly yet was knocked by the foul plague beast lord.

After reviving the injured, I decided it was time for a final purge of the beasts before our return.

This time round we all received a knock, yet the swift combat healing of our team mates ensured we all kept fighting, until our many enemies were slain!

We left the remains of our sentry in the swamp, as by now the crates and hides were covered in the blood and remains of our slain foes, and a hefty amount of our own blood and sweat!

We returned to the barracks, and upon paying each member of our group a small sum for their troubles and to replenish their supplies, a handsome 7,554 gold pieces were gathered for the coffers!

An excellent sentry, and a fine display of combat skill from all involved. I make special note of the admirable efforts of recruits Patience and Sean Greyson, as well as Watchman Falconheart.

Fatalities:

Arma Renox x1
Hoagie x1
Falconheart x1
Patience x1
Sean Greyson x2

Signed,

Arma Renox
« Last Edit: June 26, 2007, 10:16:08 pm by Arma Renox » Logged

userjosh5368
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2007, 09:16:27 am »

Ho ho! What i like to see! Lots of recruits screaming! People falling down and getting dirty! I recon the Dragoon sergeant enjoyed his muck bath!

Now he needs to polish them arms!

Signed
Demarian Tel'var
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length