Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 03, 2024, 05:52:47 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Something Heroic Eh?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Something Heroic Eh?  (Read 1412 times)
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« on: July 02, 2007, 09:05:04 pm »

Attended by:

Raiden, Grenadier Sergeant (Leading)
Hoagie, Dragoon Sergeant
Falconheart, Junior Guardsman
Marcus, Watchman
Dimman, Guardsman Recruit

Trophy Collected: Claw of the Wyrm!

I had planned to hold a sentry duty but lack of bodies made it impossible, so i decided to check all was safe around the Household. I bumped into Sergeant Hoagie who was planning a sentry duty of his own... Inside the tavern!

"Let's do summat heroic eh Hoags?" I said. Give the men something to talk about over their ale tonight.

"Let's bash some Balrons!" Hoags responded. Har! Just as we had armed up we were joined by Watchman Marcus who joined us on our herioc mission.

We headed for Chaos and immediately slew the gargoyles and harpies that welcomed us. We advanced slowly to the balron's lair but there was only a golden one so we buggered orf! all seemed clear, besides Hoagie had left the oven on and Marcus needed to sharpen his axe!

We headed back to the portal only to be reinforced by Falconheart and Dimman so I reformed the men and we headed back into the abyss! As there were no Balrons to slay I led the men to the passage that was home to the Ancient Wyrm.

I briefed everyone on the tactics to use before luring the beastie into our trap!

Despite taking some hard hits we brought the swine down and I hacked off a claw as a souvenir. Hoagie then led us to the Compassion shrine via a shortcut he knew and we bashed a few elven brigands and cheese-eaters on the way.

Once back in Cove I shared out the loot, Marcus and Falconheart donated 2,500 coins each to the coffers.

Well done chaps!

*Signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Sergeant.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2007, 09:19:30 pm by Raiden Morana » Logged

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Eve Thenasa
Senior Guardsman
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

Mae na fordd i rhoi Wil i welly.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2007, 10:23:13 pm »

Such an adventure! Damn paperwork, prevented me from attending!

*signed*

Eve, Officer Cadet
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length