Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 06:02:12 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Element boards
| |-+  Citizen Board (Moderator: Hoagie)
| | |-+  Wind: Not as nice as it sounds {Report document}
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Wind: Not as nice as it sounds {Report document}  (Read 2264 times)
Vince Valentine
Cove Command
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Carl Hammond - Detective

View Profile
« on: June 30, 2007, 02:23:57 pm »

Citizens Attending ~

Axiana, Citizen
Sunset Dubrey, Governers Aide (Organiser)

Guardsmen attending ~

Dah'Han
Darenenth
Moran Altheim
Jack Sinist
Mercy (Commanding Guardsman)

It was to be a double mission of sorts. Firstly, us citizens were to mine the crags of the mountains known as wind. Secondly, Miss Mercy had been charged with slaying fifty of the vile craetures that stalked the mountain paths. As we prepared our equiptment, the barracks was alive with all sorts of people, including a chap from vesper, and a lovely man from Trinsic. He informed us that the Tavern he helped run was opening soon, something close to every guardsmans heart I'm sure...

Crikey!

Once everyone was briefed, we made our way to the mountain, by way of one of those oh so handy portals. Our last trip, whereby Miss Axiana and I went to Moonglow, was a trial indeed, so it was nice to have a smooth journey with no danger...

Smooth as ye like

Miss Mercy left three Guardsmen as a guard for Miss Axiana and i, as the rest of the squad set out to eliminate the ant-like beasts. Miss Axiana and I began our digging, and the guardsmen were very helpful, even helping us to carry the ore to our horses.
All of a sudden, an Elemental of pure agapite did throw itself at me, knocking me down! It was soon eliminated, and we carried on, albeit with a slightly pounding head.

Before long, we had two packhorses filled with lovely ore. An outpost deep to the east of the mountains had been rumoured, so we headed that way to investigate. What we found took our breath away!

Elven decoration, in a beautiful building that seemed to embrace nature itself! We made use of the handy forge, elven of course, and made our way back to meet the rest of the guardsmen. A successful trip indeed, well done everyone!

Ingots Gathered:

Iron: 510
Shadow: 18
Copper: 32
Bronze: 6
Gold: 90
Agapite: 49
Verite: 9

*Signed in bubbly writing*
    Sunset Dubrey, Governers Aide

qom_riyadh
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2007, 08:52:09 pm »