Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 03, 2024, 05:16:22 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Cove Town Gate Sentry
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Cove Town Gate Sentry  (Read 1375 times)
Marcus / Straeban
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« on: July 11, 2007, 05:47:07 pm »

Cove Town Gate Sentry

To make sure no other Orc could get in the Gates to the town.

Led By: Watchman: Marcus

Attended By:

Dragoon Sergeant: Hoagie
Watchman: Brandy Arrowsnap
Regular Dragoon: Nicholi *Came up later in the Sentry*

I sent out all my Pigeons to gather enoug men to hold a Sentry at the Town Gates of Cove. When they all gathered I then filled them in on what the purpose of the sentry was and to let them know that we could not let the orcs back into the city. We then headed to the Gates of Cove and started setting up while Sergeant Hoagie gathered some hides.

After all was set up we then got our perade arms out and took our places to keep watch. So far everything was going good till a Turd Bandit showed up causing a ruckess, then attacking us made it worste. We gave chace after the bugger just to loose him everytime he ducked behind a building. This went on for awhile till another Turd Bandit made his pressence known.
After dropping the second bandit, I headed back to the sentry to make sure it was all in order when I seen Sergeant Hoagie standing Guard. I gave him my report on the Second bandit and told him that I knocked him, then The first bandit showed back up. I engadges him again till Sergeant Hoagie call the Order to Cease.

The first Turd Bandit came out to be Regular Scout: Chaffers, the other one is unknown. After all was said and done we went back to our posts and then seeing that nothing else was going top happen and no orcs came to town like the last eve, I then dissmissed the men and took down the Sentry post.

Signed: Watchman: Marcus

[Sorry for the lack of screen shots, My PC freaked out on me while battleing with Chaffers(Turd Bandit)

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length