Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 05:41:59 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Journal of Ludvig Prinn
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Journal of Ludvig Prinn  (Read 1732 times)
Ludvig Prinn
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: July 18, 2007, 09:16:03 pm »

Day 1.

I do not know how long the road had been. It felt long. I had left Britain behind. The church was in Cove and I could feel hope. Perhaps they would accept me to the order? To follow the teachings of the Avatar and spread his word. The new world of knowledge and wisdom would open to me! I laughed because of the excitement - to sweep the filth of evil and smite it down? At last there it was, Cove. From afar I already saw it...through the woods.

Day 6.

A lot has happened and I have forgot to write it down. I have returned from Yew where I was sent by Father Hugo to get my robe. Strict and just he was. He introduced me to Father Godfrey, my mentor who gave me a task to travel to the 8 shrines of the avatar. Study them and meditate. I cannot wait, I must get on it and travel tonight. I shall begin with the shrine of Compassion. We see what happens.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length