Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 07:09:49 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Raiden's Wilderness Survival Training
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Raiden's Wilderness Survival Training  (Read 1806 times)
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« on: August 02, 2007, 10:18:50 pm »

Arctic Survival Training.

Attended by:

Raiden, Grenadier Sergeant (leading)
Arma Renox, Commodore
Eve, Grenadier Officer Cadet
Desmond Krieger, Junior Marine
Flina Trix, Junior Dragoon
Garand, Junior Scout
Amelia Cane, Guardsman Recruit

Quite the colourful array of guardsmen lined up outside the barracks. Grenadiers, Marines, a Dragoon, a Scout and even a Recruit. All we were missing was a mageling so we had ter use a magic scroll to get to our destination.

Once in the frozen wastes of the "Lost Lands" I explained that we would need warmth and shelter to survive such conditions. So we killed two birds with one stone by chopping logs to keep warm and fashioning a secure outpost from them so we could make camp.

I sent Eve and recruit Amelia off hunting for food and hides and charged Garand with setting out the camp while the rest of us continued to gather wood and kindling. The camp finished and secure we settled into our bedrolls as Krieger took first watch (wrapped snuggly in his beard) and Eve cooked us some food.

After catching some sleep and having our fill of food we broke camp at first light. Now we needed ter keep movin' before frost bite sets in so we armed up and went to clear the surrounding area of frost trolls, and arctic snakes.

Having worked up a sweat and having got the shivers out we headed back to Cove, the harsh conditions of the snowy wilderness survived... Another Covian Victory!!!

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Sergeant.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Arma Renox
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

"What did you say about my hat?!"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2007, 10:07:49 am »

Bah, why did ye colour me in green one one o' them sketches?

A good training! Cold, but marvelous!

Eve Thenasa
Senior Guardsman
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

Mae na fordd i rhoi Wil i welly.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2007, 12:33:31 pm »

Indeed we all survived!  However, the normal inhabitants of those parts were nay so lucky, once we had finished with them.

*Signed*
Eve, Officer Cadet
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length