Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 24, 2024, 12:31:57 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  Events Board
| | |-+  Old Events (Moderators: Kelly Sanderson, Hoagie)
| | | |-+  [22 August 19:30 GMT] Discipline training for Covian soldiers
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [22 August 19:30 GMT] Discipline training for Covian soldiers  (Read 1409 times)
Falconheart
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Regular

Baron's own Grenadier

View Profile
« on: August 21, 2007, 05:07:05 pm »

To all ye Covian soldiers or to those that believe they are one! I expect ye to show up on this given date to attend a discipline training in the covetous mountains.
We will start our training to harden our bodies and souls in these mountains by taking part in some gruelling physical workout.
After we worked up some sweat we will enter some caves and kill anything in there that doesnt look human or sort of human. I will leave it up to you!

Well to start this we need some rescources i.e. logs rocks and anthing that looks heavy for the physical workout.
*rubs chin* because that  rescources weigh a bit you will attend this wearing no armor I repeat no armor! But you will all come with yer standard issue Covian uniform
The shield bearers may take a shield of choice and  one weopon of choice. And the rest will only take one I repeat one weopon of choice.
Furthermore you will all take at least two hundred but no more then five hundred bandages with ye.
When we get there I will think of some terrible appropriate ways to train.

Here again are the rescources to be taken with ye

1. absolutely no armor except a shield for our beloved dragoons
2. at least 200 bandages at the most 500 bandages (I will check)
2. your standard issue Covian uniform must be worn of course
3. only one weopon of choice (all should additionally have there halberd with them of course)
4. other items i.e like night sight potions and torches are of course welcome...except the damn bedroll! nay need for that on this mission

I expect at least six guardsmen to attend this mission

P.S I expect more  members or aspiring members of the Baron's own to attend this

*signed* Falconheart, Junior Guardsman in the Covian army

« Last Edit: August 21, 2007, 05:29:26 pm by Falconheart » Logged

I work at a place with 2400 MW's of pure power
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length