Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 10:48:56 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Driving out the Vesperians!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Driving out the Vesperians!  (Read 1891 times)
Arma Renox
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

"What did you say about my hat?!"

View Profile WWW
« on: August 26, 2007, 01:58:43 pm »

I were sitting enjoying some fine ale, looking out to sea, when I received a pigeon carrying a hurriedly scribbled note.

It seems Vesper were pushing our Yewian allies out of Haven; tearing up banners and putting their own out instead.
I travelled through the moongate to Haven as fast as I could, and met up with Henry and his men as they regrouped. We moved forward to Haven, where two Vesperian wytches and a solider were erecting a large red banner, making threats, and bullying innocent citizens into joining them.

I even attempted to find a peaceful resolve to the situation, yet Phlebas was having none of it, and mocked us in front of the citizens.

However, in a show of allied strength, we quickly dispatched Phlebas and his sword weilding friend, and drove the other cowardly wytch running and crying to the moongate!

Recruit Cadence met us as we drove the last of them away, and stayed with our allies to continue the defence.

That'll teach 'em!

Signed,

Arma Renox
Commodore

qom_riyadh
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2007, 02:07:47 pm »

Yarr! Few less Vesperian swines spoiling the land! These are good news!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length