Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 08:34:20 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Daemon Slayin'
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Daemon Slayin'  (Read 1843 times)
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« on: September 05, 2007, 05:17:00 pm »

Attended by:

Eve, Grenadier Officer Cadet (leading)
Raiden, Grenadier Sergeant

The locals had been complaining of increased numbers of imps and daemons plaguing the beautiful hedge maze near Skara, so Officer Cadet Eve and I were charged with stamping the Guardian's spawn out.

With Eve in the lead we swaggered our way through the maze towards the buildings in the centre where the majority of the disturbances were reported. We got lost just the once (I taught my apprentice well), before coming face to face with our foes.

We'd had to battle with our own daemons Eve and I over the last week or two but we cleared the area with maximum swagger and Grenadier efficiency.

With the area secure and littered with daemon corpses we made our way out of the maze.

Another Grenadier victory!

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Sergeant.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Eve Thenasa
Senior Guardsman
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

Mae na fordd i rhoi Wil i welly.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2007, 10:45:16 am »

Indeed we did Swagger Sarge!

*signed*
Eve, Grenadier Officer Cadet
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »