Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 23, 2024, 08:19:09 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Element boards
| |-+  Citizen Board (Moderator: Hoagie)
| | |-+  Stealing Armour
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Stealing Armour  (Read 2392 times)
Farfar
Danger to Sobreity
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

Cuddly little drunkard.

View Profile
« on: September 17, 2007, 08:36:51 am »

I took a strole outside of Cove, With my hands in my pockets, enjoying the uncommon sunlight and the singing birds! Birds! Seems like the archers of Cove has been away for a while.
   As i said, I was doing nothing in particular, when my inner voice started talking to me...

- Hello there!

- Aiiee!

- Dont be silly, its me thats talking in my head.

- Oh, right, right

- If I'm not mistaken, I'm a smith, right?

- Sure am, has always been!

- So, how long was it since you worked with metal? Repaired your covian protectors suit of armour?

- Oh, thats been a while since last time, i guess...

- Isn't it time to do something, then?

With this voice, silently began to fade away, it left a mark on me. I have to repair some guards armour. If not, I don't have the right to call me a smith anymore.
   So, i went to the barracks to see if there wore any beaten up guards with armour needed to be repaired. There was noone there..
   I went to the dragoon Headquarters, to pherhaps find a dragoon with a crack in the shield? There wore noone there either...
   So, in my last desperate attempt to redeem my name as a smith, I went to the Grenadiers headquarters, just to find some flowers drying out. I urinat... watered the flowers, and wondered what to do next..

If the armour wont come to me...

In enthusiam of my great idea, and dizzled over the bottle of rum, i went to the new covian stores and started working on repairing the items...

Well, i finished repairing the items, and went back and put them in the place they would normally have, even the empty bottle of rum. All proceeded well, except for a minor bump in the plate helm.
   I went home, threw off my shoes, and sat down in my comfortable chair, drinking a beer and reflecting my day. I'm a smith!

*Signed in thick handwriting*

Farfar.

qom_riyadh
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2007, 11:56:27 am »

60 shillings awarded - Farfar's Inner Voice
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length