Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 06:04:31 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Element boards
| |-+  Citizen Board (Moderator: Hoagie)
| | |-+  Bath Time!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Bath Time!  (Read 1828 times)
Axiana
Axiana Masteen
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

Covian Patrician

View Profile
« on: September 21, 2007, 11:05:39 am »

Bath Time!

The first to follow his nose to the aroma of the tea tree scented bath, was the Dragoon Sergeant Hoagie, looking to unwind.  After he had changed, he jumped straight in and let out a sigh of relief!  A commoner, one whom I had nay seen before, was soon to follow.  He had no suitable attire for a bath, and  little modesty, he stripped off whilst my back was turned, then climbed into the bath naked., leaving his clothes and a pile of books at the side.  I was later to learn his name, Sennacherib, and discovered him to be a scribe, commissioned to produce works of Cove!  I sat at the edge of the bath, listening to his interview with Hoagie to learn more of the history of Cove. 

A ginger haired Dragoon was the next to join, she climbed in to sit next to Sergeant.  She asked me later on for a delicacy of 'mutherfecin' chicken pie.  Being a cook, I had to stifle my surprise at her request and pretend I had heard of such a delicacy.  Thankfully she seemed pleased with my finely cooked chicken pie.

I persuaded a passing recruit, whom did not give his name, to enjoy the bath.  Mr Morana, the Grenadier Sergeant, later climbed lazily in next to the female Dragoon.  The bath was becoming a little crowded now!  It seemed we had peaked the interest of a traveller in Cove, whom called himself, Erwin.  I of course invited this elderly man to join us, and he immodestly stripped naked to do so.  Sergeant Hoagie was most put out and moved away from the man's nakedness as he entered the water.

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2007, 11:24:40 am »

And it was a most relaxing bath too Burgher.

Well... Until that old naked geezer showed up!

Kinda took the shine off it then.

*shudders*

80 Shillings awarded - Axiana

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Sergeant.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length