Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 12:30:06 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Drow Hunt Report
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Drow Hunt Report  (Read 2401 times)
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« on: October 08, 2007, 10:35:30 pm »

Led by: Raiden, Grenadier Sergeant.

Attended by: Mela, Scout Sergeant; Hoagie, Dragoon Sergeant; Drachir, Regular Scout; Dalamar, Regular Scout; Falconheart; Junior Grenadier.

Loot Donated To The Coffers: Drachir 5000, Raiden 5000.

We rallied at the barracks and headed out for the dungeon Despise. I explained the rules... Basically kill, loot, don't get knocked and yer money pouch taken, the person with the most gold at the end wins.

Heh! Apart from that there aint many rules... 'Tis a Drow hunt after all!

After a slow start it was Dalamar who was first to horde his loot with me making him the early leader. But he was soon overtaken by Flaconheart's pile of gold, plus Falc' also managed to knock Dal' thus taking his pile too to put him in a very healthy lead.

Drachir's cries of pain could be heard numerous times in the lower reaches of the dungeon as he struggled to make an impression and very little was seen or heard of the Scout and Dragoon Sergeants. *shifty eyes*

Falconheart led the way right until the death *coughs* amassing quite a total (around 18k) before he fell foul of the marauding Dragoon Sergeant just before I got my horn out to signal an end to hostilities.

I gave my horn a good blast and summoned everyone back to me for the final reckoning.

The last name on the scroll was a little hard to read... Damn my writing, and Hoagie got into a fearful paddy, until I finally confirmed him the winner.

I gave each guardsman 5000 coins fer their effort, Drachir donated his to the coffers along with 5,000 i kept back also.

A good show everyone... And yer know who to target on the next one eh? *shifty eyes*

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Sergeant.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Falconheart
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Regular

Baron's own Grenadier

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2007, 03:36:39 pm »

It was not only Hoagie! I ran right into a fight with with Dalamar and Hoagie..Both seem to 'ave scores to settle with me and changed their attitudes towards each other and forcused on me.
I tried to hold them off with paralyzing blows from my bow... and heal like hell...then in a critical moment nay had any health vials left to swallow.

Aye Sarge! I will remember next time *grins*

I work at a place with 2400 MW's of pure power
Hoagie
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Actually a Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2007, 03:59:55 pm »

Aye! Target Raiden.

Hoagie Grayner,
Dragoon Sergeant

*Signed*
Hoagie Grayner, Commander
⚔ The Richter Crest ⚔ The Covian Seal ⚔ Order of Recruitment ⚔ Minoc Liberation Campaign ⚔ Kaldor Line Campaign ⚔ Vesper Civil War ⚔

Falconheart
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Regular

Baron's own Grenadier

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2007, 05:14:13 pm »

Aye! Target Raiden.

Hoagie Grayner,
Dragoon Sergeant

Dont think so Sarge! *grins a bit*

I work at a place with 2400 MW's of pure power
Pages: [1] Print