Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 05, 2024, 11:11:27 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Interrogation training for Grenadiers and aspiring Grenadiers!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Interrogation training for Grenadiers and aspiring Grenadiers!  (Read 1991 times)
Falconheart
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Regular

Baron's own Grenadier

View Profile
« on: October 26, 2007, 03:06:44 pm »

Two nights ago our squad and aspiring members where trained by Grenadier Corporal Eve in the almost mystical ways of getting information out of our enemy. As ye can all see this report was wrote two nights later...Well I warned the Corp that I am a bit slow in writing *grins*
Well she had me do it anyway! *lets out a low chuckle*

Leading this training was

Grenadier Corporal, Eve

Attending was

Grenadier Sergeant, Raiden Morana
Ihiniar Tel'var, Junior Grenadier
Marcus Tel'var, Watchman
Falconheart, Junior Grenadier, wrote the report...sort of

In the beginning Grenadier Corporal Eve explained why it is important to obtain information from the enemy by all means!

By obtaining information by all means she did also point out that a potential enemy can die from our questioning

I let out a really wise remark about this

Grenadier Corporal Eve then showed us a perfect copy of a place to interrogate our enemies.
Including all the devices needed for this task

Our ole Sarge was feeling a bit uneasy. Not only him!

After our briefing from Corporal Eve I was told to pick a device for my interrogation attempt. As I was making sketches at the same time I didnt get all the details.
For training reasons we trained on a lifeless puppet. For my device I picked out a simple hammer that I crushed with great force on the dummies toe nail. Of course I questioned the victim prior to this treatment

The next Grenadier for this training was Inny. He proved to be quite creative. I almost feel sorry for our enemy if they get into his hands!
The Sarge pointed out afterwards though that Inny should have least asked some questions prior to the treatment.
From what I understood Inny meant that this wasnt the treatment. The real treatment would come after the questioning!

Next on the line was the Sarge! He like me started a bit slow. He softly encouraged the victim to answer his questions. Well the Sarge's question was a bit ...erm unique!
He even threatened to cut off his nose with a spoon! Now who else besides the Sarge would try to cut someones nose off with a spoon??
In the meantime Inny's Cousin Marcus had to leave fer important business. He did get the message of course during this training.
Still would have liked to see his method though

Towards the end of our training we had a visitor in form of a lone ogre. Grenadier Corporal Eve ordered me to send this bugger to his ancestors. Well of course I carried out the order immediately.
But I forgot one thing! As this was an interrogation training I could have asked this ogre the final question before I promise him a quick death.
When will the Sarge's pie be ready??
I will rememember next time! The Sarge thought this was funny..The Corp wasn't that amused! I was lucky that she didnt make me run one hundred laps around the Grenadier's Headquarters!

Then the Corp showed us the rack She showed much detail in explaining us how this device works and what affect it has!
The corp showed an extreme knowledge of human anatomy that I have never seen before!
And what me a a bit uneasy was the fact that she personally addressed the Sarge and I how this device works.
Considering the fact that she was not pleased about erm...activities pertaining to the ogre I was feeling a bit uneasy *rubs neck*

When I thought It cant get any worse!

Grenadier Corporal Eve had the last laugh on this training! She of course noticed our erm uneasiness...well have to speak only fer myself...Nay know what the Sarge thought. She was constantly chuckling when she saw my expression! *grins a bit*
She of course emphasized that this  be the last method  to obtain extremely important information for the Baronship! And only for that!
I was damn gratefull of hearing that! *smirks*
She then dismissed us saying that the training was a great success!
Well except one thing

...we still never found out when the Sarge's pie is ready *chuckles*

*signed* Falconheart, Junior Grenadier in the Covian Army

« Last Edit: October 27, 2007, 07:15:54 am by Falconheart » Logged

I work at a place with 2400 MW's of pure power
Eve Thenasa
Senior Guardsman
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

Mae na fordd i rhoi Wil i welly.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2007, 11:23:54 am »

[OOC  *Chuckles* /OOC]

A fine report Falconheart, now get back to finding out the answer of when the sarge's pie is ready, that is if it has not already been burnt?

*signed*
Eve, Grenadier Corporal
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2007, 11:09:07 pm »

Grand report Falc' and yet another fine session Corporal!

Keep up the good work Grenadiers!

... And... Where is my pie!? *mutters*

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Sergeant.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Falconheart
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Regular

Baron's own Grenadier

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2007, 06:07:16 am »

Well I reckon it is burnt by now! Dont worry Sarge we might not be able to get that pie! But we will find another!

*signed* Falconheart, Junior Grenadier in the Covian Army

I work at a place with 2400 MW's of pure power
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length