Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 29, 2024, 02:30:47 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Recruitment: Parade, Sentry, Banners!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Recruitment: Parade, Sentry, Banners!  (Read 1318 times)
Kelly Sanderson
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

By Jove and Sheeshy McGee!

View Profile
« on: October 30, 2007, 10:47:27 pm »

Recruiting good and proper!

Leading Guardsman:
Kelly Valentine, Scout Corporal

Attending Guardsmen:
Eve, Grenadier Corporal
Dalamar, Regular Scout
Tyrael Styx, Junior Grenadier
Jon Trent, Watchman
Sonja, Petty Thief

Step One: Place plenty of banners around a busy place. Ensure that it is a place where people are likely to pick the banner up of extract the runes and leaflets from them!

Step Two: Shout around the town or city of your choice to advertise our Army! We need the recruits to be interested as well as forced into our fine city of Cove.

Step Three: If you have enough soldiers, try and lead a small parade, to show those recruit-to-be's how well-disciplined we are.

Step Four: Create a Sentry around a vacant wall close to the big groups of people. Place your banners and decoration. TIP: Place food around the sentry to attract more citizens to your recruitment efforts.

Step Five: Stand and look pretty.

Let's just hope that the recruitment spree was useful. We left the sentry standing proud, as well as our banners, so that they could still attract civilians.

*Signed*
Kelly Valentine, Scout Corporal

John Dell:
My ultimate aim is to nag someone to the brink of total blindness and hate that they kill me.

John Dell:
It's for me like for you and pies; if one is staring you in the face you just can't leave it alone.
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2007, 07:54:54 am »

Good work Corp'.

They'll be flocking ter Cove in their droves after tha' little outing I'm sure!

Excellent report too.

*scribbles a note: Kel' to do my reports in future*

*coughs*

Carry on.

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Captain.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length