Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 06:31:16 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  A peasant rushes to the barracks
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A peasant rushes to the barracks  (Read 2416 times)
Hrothgar
Played by a Icelandic banker
Cove Command
Covian Legend

The Old One

View Profile
« on: April 23, 2005, 01:28:04 pm »

Oi! Sah! Oi! Oi! 'ello! Sah!.....

I.. Uhm... Ah wus witness teh sumthin that ah thought ye might want teh know... Ah was ju's walkin from the Vesper Town hall mindin me own business an 'all when i saw them two me talkin... Ah didn't realleh see one but i saw the other in Covian Uniform! They jus' stood thar fur a while an' then! All thar sudden! The Covian attacks the dark lad! An' he almost beat 'im too! But guess whah.... he must 'ave been a mage ur sumthin cause he spoke sum chant or sumthin an' then thar covian jus' fell to the Ground! After that the dark lad killed the Covian.... an' i ran like helll i tell ye! Sat in thar corner of me home for three days till ah got thar guts teh travel 'ere and tell ye!

Well anyway.. uhm..... Can ah go now?

Hrothgar
Played by a Icelandic banker
Cove Command
Covian Legend

The Old One

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2005, 01:32:21 pm »

*Shortly after a notice is posted on all major Covian locations*

Militia Announcement

Due to recent information the Authorities of Cove have discovered that Hrothgar Feywood, Grenadier Captain and 2nd in command over the Covian Militia is deceased. His remains have not been located yet but witnesses state they saw him suffer from a vile assault and murder.

-Town Authorities

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length