Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 11:05:15 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Nikko Bludd's Journal Or "Arcane Eyes"
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Nikko Bludd's Journal Or "Arcane Eyes"  (Read 1927 times)
Marcus Kobra
Regular Grenadier
Cove Command
Covian Legend

"Death is certain, When is up to your Medic."

View Profile WWW
« on: December 18, 2007, 02:48:28 am »

6Th day of the 8Th month 365

"It started with simply wanting to make life easier. Gathering quicker, safer. Hold a beast in place here, block my escape here, vanish without a trace there. I had a good idea where to start.... An Elf, particularly one that nobody liked and claimed was unscrupulous as could be, belligerent when on his -best- behaviour, and having absolutely no taste in his cloth. I found the later of the three to be true when I found the chap, lounging inside the barracks. He was dressed in the most awful colours and the cloth was obviously cheap, dirty, and third hand.

I nearly balked at the price, but weighing the cost to how much it would assist me in trade and gaining personal power, power which I seek to have over many of these shabby and inglorious others. He wanted Two-thousand and five-hundred Gold Crowns, The price of a small apartment in Skara Brae, the same price I'd paid for freedom coincidentally....  Yes It was all that I had and more that I paid him. Sold my tools and all my rings, oh those priceless gems. Even Grandfather's best Delucian Wristdial. Oh yes its primitive now that we have clockworks, but it was an artifact of itself. I'll subjugate him someday like the rest, like those Skara Braen Aristocrats did to me for five years of my life..."

7Th day of the 8Th month 365

"I learned to infest a man's body with a foul disease today. I can make the heavens open up and rain lightning bolts. Flames erupting from every finger to make the flesh of my enemies bubble!  Sadly I have not the will power to control men. I tried to paralyze a merchant today, for a second I felt his mind, and then nothing as I burnt his flesh from his bones in anger. It will take time, practice, more meditation and Research. And I have all the patsies I could ever want... right here in this backwater post of a garrison town.  I never liked violence.... oh but I see now just how beautiful it can be, when done with a wave of finger and tongue!"

{OOC: This information is entirely OOC unless you where in someway involved in game. I hope this story unfolds rather nicely!}

The Lord hath created medicines out of the earth; and he that is wise will not abhor them.
Khaelieth
Citizen of Cove
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2007, 08:13:43 pm »

6Th day of the 8Th month 365
I had a good idea where to start.... An Elf, particularly one that nobody liked and claimed was unscrupulous as could be, belligerent when on his -best- behaviour, and having absolutely no taste in his cloth. I found the later of the three to be true when I found the chap, lounging inside the barracks. He was dressed in the most awful colours and the cloth was obviously cheap, dirty, and third hand.

[OOC: Nobody likes indeed! And his clothes are teh hawtness!]
Marcus Kobra
Regular Grenadier
Cove Command
Covian Legend

"Death is certain, When is up to your Medic."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2007, 07:46:49 am »

9Th Day of the 8Th Month 365

Today was slow, I have made no break throughs. I fear progress, noticeable progress shall take sometime, until then I shall work to further my goals of power through legitimate trade....  or not so illegitimate.
Knocked about 1000 stones worth of ore off the mountain side today, will go and smelt it on the morrow....

Slow and frustrating day.

The Lord hath created medicines out of the earth; and he that is wise will not abhor them.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length