Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 10:58:38 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  Events Board
| | |-+  Old Events (Moderators: Kelly Sanderson, Hoagie)
| | | |-+  The die of The King
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The die of The King  (Read 2415 times)
Yhitzarie
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: January 26, 2008, 09:31:53 pm »

A young and beautiful princess, who was the only child of a lord named Godric, was in the bedhead of this rich king of threatened descendants. After some hours of death throes, the king, who was very old, died in silence, beside his daughter who taked his liveless body for a last time in her arms.

Some days later, a knight in a dark armour came in the castle of the princess and asked for audience. Als she was still plunged into mourning, she accepted against her heart, to accept the unknown, mainly because her curiosity.

The knight got ahead in the room of the throne, and said quickly his first words to the princess.

- Lady Alamandria, I heard that mourning of our death king still in your heart. That's why I came here to bring you my help.

The young princess looked at him and seen the face of this man who did not look disinterested.

- Definitely who are you and which assistance are you able to bring me? Alone to make go back my father shall alleviate me.

- My very dear I can't hide you that I came in this place without a cure against the death of your father. But I am a man of hight parage and I give you my company and my experience to govern your kingdom.

The lady was surprised and looked at the head of the man with reluctance.

-You do not lose your time, my dear. Know that my heart and my gold, if I had it, I cannot share it. My poor father will give the kingdom only has the man who will be enough brave and clever for solve a quest.

The man raised the head lightly and looked at the young lady in eyes, and spoke more distinctly

- Then, entrust to me this quest and I shall prove you that I am worthy of you and of your subjects.

The young lady took out a magnificently finely wrought book and says to him

- Know that copies of this book has just been sent around the world, you will not therefore be the only one who will try.

She gived him the book and watched him when he leaving the castle on his black horse who seemed to be born in entrails of the earth.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2008, 10:05:18 pm by Yhitzarie » Logged
Yhitzarie
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2008, 09:34:40 pm »

A messager was running near Cove and when he seen a small tavern " he knews he was at him destination. Then he put a buetifull book on the floor.

A man who looked kind and strong was in this tavern, he seen the messager and after sip his wine, he opened the booK

on the first page you could see that:

A rich king died there is two day ago, i'm his only daughter. My dad would like to see an intelligent and a trong king for his land, but if you want to have the gold, the castle and his daughter come at Yew Court. Friday 1 february at 8pm. if you want to have a chance to win, you need to décode this book.

Yhitzarie
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2008, 12:47:36 pm »

i'll put a better text in english soon (i'm french sorry :p)
Yhitzarie
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2008, 10:05:45 pm »

a better text now mabe....  Grin
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length