Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 11:42:35 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Recruitment Drive In Haven
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Recruitment Drive In Haven  (Read 1578 times)
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« on: February 12, 2008, 07:41:12 pm »

Attended by:

Raiden, Grenadier Captain. (leading)
Hoagie, Sergeant.
Justice, Watchman.

I arrived at the barracks just in time to save Sergeant Hoagie from the clutches of an undead samurai however it turned out that the night before he did let some undead lass bite him on the neck... Perhaps he needs ter change his aftershave or eat more garlic me thinks. *shifty eyes*

Anyway after we pumelled the deadite into the dirt we headed back to the barracks to meet a fella called Ludwik who had sent word ter me by pigeon that he wished to join the army... We hadn't even set out on our recruitment drive and already we had signed up a new recruit!

Newly promoted Watchman Justice arrived to join the Sergeant and myself and we headed out to Haven. We left a banner at the Minoc portal and another at the portal in Haven. We made our way into town where we met an adventurer by the name of Robian. Justice opened a portal back to the barracks so Sergeant Hoagie could show him around the Baronship Household.

Justice and I then set up stall near the bank and set about some further recruiting. I laid several banners around the town and handed out a few books too with Justice also handing out five or more recruitment leaflets.

With all our leaflets gone and our throats sore Justice and I made our way back to the barracks just in time to see our latest recruit Robian in Covian uniform... Huzzah!

Another Covian Victory!

For Cove!

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Captain.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Hoagie
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Actually a Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2008, 07:49:33 pm »

I let you get the last hit!

*Signed*
Hoagie Grayner,
Sergeant.

*Signed*
Hoagie Grayner, Commander
⚔ The Richter Crest ⚔ The Covian Seal ⚔ Order of Recruitment ⚔ Minoc Liberation Campaign ⚔ Kaldor Line Campaign ⚔ Vesper Civil War ⚔

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length