Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2024, 07:42:56 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Report: Savages Savages Barely even Human.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Report: Savages Savages Barely even Human.  (Read 1621 times)
The Bad Guard
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: February 15, 2008, 09:59:11 pm »

Lead by: Jon Treni (JT), Wachman

Report By: Jenny D'Griff, Recruit

Perticipents: Tj, Wachmen ,Justice Forum, Wachmen, Darren Wolfe, Recruit, Jenny D'griff, Recruit

Reson for Going: Revenge For Wachman Justice, Where she was held captive for a while. And thretend to Eat her.

Achievements: A healthy Haul of Gold and Some Trophies (tribal spears and Masks), And the Embarisment of the Savages that were Massacerd

I came to the Barraks doing a patroll with Dar. We saw two wachment and quickly Saluted. We were moved into line and befor i knew it i was walking down the Road to A Savage's Fort. We got there Swiftly with little Resistence. Are plan of Louring them out into a ambush worked Perfectly. We quickly Slaughterd them, None could Exscape the massicer. We did this louring many times. In time we Withdrew back to Cove. I bet they Think twice befor Kidnaping another Covian

« Last Edit: February 18, 2008, 02:25:24 pm by Mela Arkay » Logged
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2008, 10:10:25 pm »

Gave the savages good a hiding eh?

Good work guardsmen and a good first report Recruit.

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Captain.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length